DVDVR Message Board

The Big Game, v.54

Dolfan in NYC

Just now, Brian Fowler said:

Well, it ain't Prince, but it's not bad.

Not really my kind of music, but hell of a spectacle and it's not, you know, wildly off-key like BEP that one year.

Umm...J.Lo has the vocal range of a tone deaf doberman...but that booty tho.  

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, supremebve said:

Umm...J.Lo has the vocal range of a tone deaf doberman...but that booty tho.  

Yeah, but she's always had a flat voice. Fergie was PAINFULLY out of key that year. 

1 minute ago, AxB said:

It's like when Katy Perry played, and accidentally made it really obvious that she's only got one and a half good songs.

The fact that J.lo has got this far as a "musician" with her complete and total lack of talent is kind of amazing.  I can't think of anyone who has made it farther with less.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Baby Mr. Peanut >  Baby Yoda   

No way in hell Ric Flair is eating hummus.  AT least not sober.  Although going into Flair RIGHT after that really sad Google commercial ?

If you told me 30 years ago that Ric Flair would be doing hummus commercials on the Super Bowl, I'd have some questions. Mainly, "what's hummus?"

• Haha 10

Just now, hammerva said:

I mean if you knew nothing about Shakira and saw her the first time you wouldn't be overly impressed.  And then you watch her perform for about 5 minutes and realize she is just damn sexy.  

The difference between the two is pretty vast though.  Shakira has a unique voice with a fairly large range.  She also plays multiple instruments.  She isn't a favorite of mine, but she seems to get the most out of her talent.  Literally anyone with vocal cords could sing those J.Lo songs.  

• Like 1

The most impressive thing the 49ers have done is make sure that Mahomes is never comfortable.  They haven't sacked him very much, but he's running for his life on every 7-step drop.  He can't go downfield, because he just doesn't have the time for deep routes to develop.