DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 2/11/20

*Taped for Xplosion: Pagano def. Luster the Legend (w/ Adam Thornstowe)

Impact Wrestling - Airing February 11, 2020 from Mexico City, Mexico

*Michael Elgin def. Eddie Edwards with the Elgin Bomb in Match 2 of their Best of 5 Series

*Madman Fulton def. Daga

*Fallah Bahh (w/ TJP) def. Ethan Page (w/ Josh Alexander) with a small package

*Rob Van Dam (w/ Katie Forbes) def. Joey Ryan with the 5 Star Frog Splash

*Willie Mack def. Mahabali Shera (w/ Rohit Raju & The Great Gama) via DQ when Rohit interfered. They beat down Mack until Johnny Swinger made the save leading into a tag team match...
*The Desi Hit Squad (Mahabali Shera & Rohit Raju) def. Willie Mack & Johnny Swinger

*Jordynne Grace def. Taya Valkyrie(c) to win the knockouts championship.

Edited by DreamBroken

Silly question: Are Su Yung and Susie Q the same person? I've been in and out on Impact (once my carrier dropped Pursuit I just gave up on it and never committed after they moved to AXS) so I missed some story telling beats and I can't think of a pic out there of Su out of her makeup and I even remember the Knockouts roster taking a pic and Su having her back turned.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ramo2653 said:

Silly question: Are Su Yung and Susie Q the same person? I've been in and out on Impact (once my carrier dropped Pursuit I just gave up on it and never committed after they moved to AXS) so I missed some story telling beats and I can't think of a pic out there of Su out of her makeup and I even remember the Knockouts roster taking a pic and Su having her back turned.

Yes they are the same. 

This was Susie transforming back in to Su two weeks ago:

• Like 2