DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 2/4/20

*Taped for Xplosion: The Rascalz (Dez, Trey, & Wentz) def. Iron Kid, Dinastia, & Draztik Boy

Impact Wrestling - Airing February 4, 2020 from Mexico City, Mexico

*Tessa Blanchard def. Adam Thornstowe (w/ Luster the Legend & Ace Austin). After the match, Ace & Luster attack Tessa until Tommy Dreamer makes the save with a kendo stick. Dreamer challenges Ace to a street fight tonight.

*Rhino vs. Taurus went to a no contest when Moose interfered and attacked both. 

*Rosemary vs Suzie went to a double countout.

*TJP (w/ Fallah Bahh) def. El Hijo del Vikingo via STF submission. After the match, the North come out to attack Vikingo and TJP until Fallah backs them off.

*Daga & Dr. Wagner Jr. def. oVe (Dave & Jake Crist w/ Madman Fulton) when Daga pinned Dave. After the match, Fulton laid out Daga & Wagner.

*Ace Austin def. Tommy Dreamer in a Street Fight

Edited by DreamBroken

Vikingo and TJP Tore it up! Vikingo's stock is sky High after these Impact shows in Mexico! Vikingo and Darby is my new dream match just to see what crazy shit they would do against each other. 

Rosemary unlocking Su Yung will be interesting to see what happen in the coming weeks.  

• Like 1

Loved all the Su Yung stuff... awesome that they waited til coming back to Mexico to return to the scene of the crime with the same stairwell where Havok had hung Su last time they were there. Su is greatness. TJP/Vikingo was pretty cool. oVe tag was fun. Solid main event, Dreamer got bloodied up. 

I really dug the TJP vs Vikingo match, though if I could go all Cornette on it, could they kick out of even MORE finishers?  I dug all the matwork and submissions making up the bulk of the match to set up the wads of highspots.

• Like 1

I'd say Vikingo vs TJP was TV match of the week this week. But not best match of the week, I watched that online (Alex Shelley vs Lee Moriarty).

• Like 1

Gotta love James Mitchell boning up on the swing classics he moonlights singing right before he got locked in that room. Seriously, look it up. Rosemary says "wake up Suzie" and I can't help but think MItchell came up with that listening to '60s on 6 on SiriusXM when the Everly Brothers came on. 

Oh boy, Dos Caras Jr. vs. Tito Ortiz coming up on Combate Americas! "This is my house, perro!" Yeah you gettem hoss, tune in to watch him get choked in three minutes.

TJP/Hijo del Vikingo was of course great with a wild finish. Why couldn't we get a best of 5 or 7 or whatever between them instead of Eddie and Mike Asshole Elgin? They could have taped them in an empty arena or just the boys watching and spaced them out over the episodes and I would still watch. 

"How you like that touch, Joey?" Haha RVD is the best right now. And Willie Mack with the sick Darkwing Duck shirt! 

Have you ever gotten a paper cut from a playing card? Neither have I. Also, I'm thinking that was a blood capsule instead of a blade job. I hate to say that about Dreamer but it looked like he got bloody real quick and stopped real quick. 

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 1