DVDVR Message Board

SDL Rides Starship Pain - 1/17/2020

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

John Morrison still can't hit Starship Pain, never liked it for that reason. Preferred Moonlight Drive.

I've never understood why he can't just hit the regular sky twister press. Its impressive looking and not overused.

Dug Bayley vs. Lacey. Still feels weird how they keep going out of the way to avoid Lacey/Sasha.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Aside from the Starship Pain, Morrison looks slick as ever. Is Miz a heel again now? Speaking of mistakes, An Uso almost ate it bad on that last dive. Good tag though.

The table that Sheamus flipped looked like they imported it from Japan. Good thing they didn't use it for the main. 

The Rocky Johnson video was classy and so was the crowd giving him the chant. 

The Hardees Cheddar Garlic Prime Rib Thickburger has to be the most ridiculous fast food monstrosity I've seen in a minute. (I would have to go for that Fried Egg and Prime Rib Biscuit though, they probably still do a bang-up breakfast.) Do any of you across the pond get commercials for similar shit in your own countries? Is there anything in Europe or wherever that compares to the grotesqueness of a large Meat Lover's from Pizza Hut? 

That was another enjoyable Friday night of wrestling on real TV. We cut the cord awhile ago and just stream. But I still have an antennae hooked up for actual TV. And SD tonight was exactly what I needed, it was a fun show that didn't require complete attention. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Natural said:

John Morrison still can't hit Starship Pain, never liked it for that reason. Preferred Moonlight Drive.

Moonlight Drive fits the gimmick better, namewise, anyway.

• Like 3

Sonya Deville is Squidward now.

*Sonya sees Mandy take Otis to the ring*

Otis: OH YEAH.

Sonya: Oh, that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen! I wouldn't be caught dead with that slob.

*Mandy proceeds to win match*

Sonya: HUH? Uh... Say, Mandy. Do you think I could... borrow Otis... for one match?

Mandy: Dyahahaha. Suuuure. Anything for my pal Sonya!

Sonya: This is gonna be great!

*Sonya proceeds to lose match and fall off a cliff and explode.*

I hope this character change is here to stay!

• Haha 1