DVDVR Message Board

The Tessa Dumpster Fire Thread

Kang

23 hours ago, Ace said:

Rick Bassman got a bunch of his guys to do fetishy videos back in the UPW days. You can find one with Christopher Daniels out there somewhere.

Are you talking Cyberfights that was filmed in Vancouver? Seth Rollins did it, Davey Richards, Christopher Daniels...lots of guys. I had friends in the business who filmed some: all the buff young guys, I found it insulting because I felt my bear-like physique could've made me some cash...

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

18 hours ago, Doghouse Reilly said:

Several LOL moments in here. Is it in poor taste? Yeah, sure, on multiple levels... but fuck it. Welcome to pro wrestling. 

It starts getting juicy (no pun intended) around the 15:00 mark. Definitely not safe for work.

You can tell Corny wanted to come to her defense any chance he could in this but Last wouldn't give him an out, he finally gave him. That second generational bias , I feel him though

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ziggy said:

You can tell Corny wanted to come to her defense any chance he could in this but Last wouldn't give him an out, he finally gave him. That second generational bias , I feel him though

Yeah, most certainly; the support seemed like it was as much about fondness for Tully and Magnum as anything else. Of course, everybody acknowledges Tully was an asshole, so maybe it's just in the genes.

12 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Brian's great.

Also great is when he tells Corny about the audio, and Jim makes the Abe Simpson noises.

• Like 2

Man, that's one helluva response. Really digging in her heels against two (right?) witnesses including the alleged victim of said slur. She should've posted it on MLK Day to really double down.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

On 1/13/2020 at 10:10 PM, nate said:

Living in the south - the Deep South, which is anything but deep - I've had the wonderful circumstance to have it explained to me that "there are white n's too."  Over time I've built a nice and shitty response that ends in "... and there's no such thing as Whegroes," I'm surprised I haven't been punched by a bigot yet.

What are you, my parents(father mostly) and his friends? Mostly them.

• Haha 1

On 1/15/2020 at 6:07 PM, Marty Sugar said:

Are you talking Cyberfights that was filmed in Vancouver? Seth Rollins did it, Davey Richards, Christopher Daniels...lots of guys. I had friends in the business who filmed some: all the buff young guys, I found it insulting because I felt my bear-like physique could've made me some cash...

It can, you just have to find a different person willing to pay...

18 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Man, that's one helluva response. Really digging in her heels against two (right?) witnesses including the alleged victim of said slur. She should've posted it on MLK Day to really double down.

I think the fact that the company is behind her makes it easier for her to work herself into a shoot, Believing she never anything. She didn't deny Spitting on her either. Her company supports her, That's all she needs 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I think the fact that the company is behind her makes it easier for her to work herself into a shoot, Believing she never anything. She didn't deny Spitting on her either. Her company supports her, That's all she needs 

That will work out great for her, at least until she inevitably needs to find someone else to work for.

Edited by mattdangerously

11 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Saying nothing at all would probably have been more advisable.

That would have been the smart thing. Say nothing and let it blow over. She works in Impact so she's already laying low.

The best thing would have been showing some contrition.

She did neither.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, worldcupfever said:

I feel like listening to Brian and Corny listen to the poop audio is one of those moments in life where things have irrevocably changed and nothing can go back to the way it was before.

For you or for them?

Lots of replies saying Do it, but where a Racism Sucks shirt, or things like that. Personally, I'd take this tweet as a chance to launch a Young People Do Stupid shirt, but that's just me.

Edited by AxB
  • Like 1