DVDVR Message Board

The Tessa Dumpster Fire Thread

Kang

37 minutes ago, AxB said:

Do you think the Only God Can Judge Me guys realise the tattooist is ribbing them when he does it in that Gothic script font? Because they always make the J look as much like an F as possible.

Nobody ever got an Only A Jury Of My Peers Can Judge Me tattoo, did they? Someone should. It would really annoy everyone who thinks it's OK to be a violent criminal as long as you pretend to be religious with it.

I've seen quite a few "Only Judy can judge me" tattoos online

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

I've seen quite a few "Only Judy can judge me" tattoos online

I'm going to go ahead and be happy that I'm not aware of the Judge Judy fan part of the internet.  Every once in a while someone will post a Maury/The View/The Talk clip on Twitter and I think to myself..."I'm happy I'm never home to watch this shit."  It's pretty much the only advantage to being gainfully employed.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AxB said:

Do you think the Only God Can Judge Me guys realise the tattooist is ribbing them when he does it in that Gothic script font? Because they always make the J look as much like an F as possible.

Nobody ever got an Only A Jury Of My Peers Can Judge Me tattoo, did they? Someone should. It would really annoy everyone who thinks it's OK to be a violent criminal as long as you pretend to be religious with it.

I have a work acquaintance with an "Only I Can Judge God" tattoo. I think it's fucking hilarious.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, supremebve said:

It's pretty much the only advantage to being gainfully employed.

I don't know about only, but I will concede that "avoiding daytime television" is of greater value than "money".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AxB said:

I don't know about only, but I will concede that "avoiding daytime television" is of greater value than "money".

My sister DVRs some of these shows and I sometimes wonder if she was right when she claimed our parents paid more attention to me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, paintedbynumbers said:

I know Sami has always spat on people during his matches but the spots where he did it to Tessa made me wonder if it was because of the recent events.

1 hour ago, Zartan said:

You got to take a wrestling break at some point. 18 years of being obsessed has warped your views and caused you to read in to things way too much. Please don’t take this as some sort of attack. 

To expand, there was spitting in both of their other one-on-one matches. It's not a response to anything. 

• Like 1

A young Sami Callihan once saw Cactus Jack spit in the air and catch it in his mouth, and thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen in his life. Everyone else thought it was a mildly disgusting  party trick that wasn't really worth doing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AxB said:

A young Sami Callihan once saw Cactus Jack spit in the air and catch it in his mouth, and thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen in his life. Everyone else thought it was a mildly disgusting  party trick that wasn't really worth doing.

There is only one place where you should ever encounter another person's spit, and at that point that's the least of the fluids you should be worried about.

7 hours ago, supremebve said:

For the record, I'm of the opinion that if you spit on someone or call them a racial slur, that person should legally be allowed to kill you.  

At the very least, "slap the shit out of them"

I was at work when a white girl used the n word in the presence of a black girl, (note: she didn't call her it, just used the word to refer to a friend in that horrible way white people always argue they should be allowed to) and I would've certainly and conveniently seen not a damn thing if Alysha had slapped the stupid out of her.

• Like 7

Living in the south - the Deep South, which is anything but deep - I've had the wonderful circumstance to have it explained to me that "there are white n's too."  Over time I've built a nice and shitty response that ends in "... and there's no such thing as Whegroes," I'm surprised I haven't been punched by a bigot yet.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Ace said:

Rick Bassman got a bunch of his guys to do fetishy videos back in the UPW days. You can find one with Christopher Daniels out there somewhere.

I thought it was only Daniels who ended up doing that. Didn't know there were others.

8 hours ago, Infinit said:

The Corny Drive Thru segment today where they play the alleged audio of Tessa's alleged fetish video made for a Patreon fan is fucking hilarious. 

Several LOL moments in here. Is it in poor taste? Yeah, sure, on multiple levels... but fuck it. Welcome to pro wrestling. 

It starts getting juicy (no pun intended) around the 15:00 mark. Definitely not safe for work.

Edited by Doghouse Reilly
Added NSFW warning.