DVDVR Message Board

The Tessa Dumpster Fire Thread

Kang

basically my point is, she will do far worse for money than pose with a fan for a pic.

This actually made me think of a pretty valid point. Who do you think gets creepier requests the male wrestlers or the female?  I've seen plenty of crazy female fans that have practically bowled over wrestlers to get pics. I'd think most male fans would be respectful at least at shows.   None of the female wrestlers I know have ever told me of any creepy requests from a male fan, but I've heard crazy things from some of the guy workers.  It may be we don't hear more of the stories because the guys have no need to post them. 

Better question, is anyone ordering the ppv?

25 minutes ago, paintedbynumbers said:

basically my point is, she will do far worse for money than pose with a fan for a pic.

This actually made me think of a pretty valid point. Who do you think gets creepier requests the male wrestlers or the female?  I've seen plenty of crazy female fans that have practically bowled over wrestlers to get pics. I'd think most male fans would be respectful at least at shows.   None of the female wrestlers I know have ever told me of any creepy requests from a male fan, but I've heard crazy things from some of the guy workers.  It may be we don't hear more of the stories because the guys have no need to post them. 

giphy.webp

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, paintedbynumbers said:

Better question, is anyone ordering the ppv?

Between this and your very weird shit about Britt Baker...

I mean, do you understand or see yourself as being odd?

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I'm contemplating taking odds on him being a Cibernetico socko.

• Like 1

Tessa was super nice to me when I met her at United We Stand, but I wasn't acting creepy, wanting to take a prom picture with her. All I asked was that she do the wink, which she did. In fact, she was a lot nicer than Rosemary, who wasn't all that friendly. 

That said, it saddens me to hear all this about her. When celebrities and semi-celebrities are cool to fans, you want to believe they're decent people. 

• Like 8

Wrestling twitter is a non-stop dumpster fire. Tessa's ego got out of control because she was about to become a "world" (lol) champion, and so her tweet just fucking begged for everything to come out. She earned that. So many wrestlers let their little egos get the better of them and they make these "high horse" tweets and forget they're assholes, too. 

My twitter is basically retweeting RJ City and telling stories about how bouncing annoys/entertains me. Safe stuff to tweet about. 

• Like 3

What happened to that female NXT fan who used to hold up signs about Finn Balor?

Is she the reason Finn didn't return to Full Sail until after he let everyone know that he was married now?

5 minutes ago, AxB said:

What happened to that female NXT fan who used to hold up signs about Finn Balor?

Is she the reason Finn didn't return to Full Sail until after he let everyone know that he was married now?

She's a manager on the indies in the Tri-State area. Among.. other things.

But I'm pretty sure her holding up the signs about Balor and him getting married were YEARS apart.

That's what I'm saying. He got married right before he went back to NXT. 

Wait, the Tri-State area? Isn't @paintedbynumbers involved in the biz around that whole area?

Edited by AxB
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Craig H said:

everything about Britt that I said was true. AEW is realizing it too.  Nothing I've said is odd. I've worked for multiple promotions and seen more crazy female fans than male.  

But you do you Craig

39 minutes ago, Marty Sugar said:

Wrestling twitter is a non-stop dumpster fire. Tessa's ego got out of control because she was about to become a "world" (lol) champion, and so her tweet just fucking begged for everything to come out. She earned that. So many wrestlers let their little egos get the better of them and they make these "high horse" tweets and forget they're assholes, too. 

My twitter is basically retweeting RJ City and telling stories about how bouncing annoys/entertains me. Safe stuff to tweet about. 

RJ City is a gem. He's someone who can work face or heel and have the building in the palm of his hands. I'm surprised he hasn't been in ROH, NXT, Impact, AEW, or Beyond by now.  Solid worker and his twitter is gold.