DVDVR Message Board

The Tessa Dumpster Fire Thread

Kang

1 hour ago, Eivion said:

As terrible as she has been I actually don't see an issue with this. Seems like the best way to avoid creepy moments.

it wasn't just that though she went up to the promoter and said "I don't want anyone touching me in the photo's:  something to that aspect.  I will say the show was in a pretty bad part of town but it made me curious as to if this is something she says at all bookings. The water thing was odd too and I wish I could remember what kind it was. 

1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

I like Ricochet and all but he's not neccesarily Ron Simmons or 2 Cold Scorpio.  That's like comparing Carlton Banks to  2Pac .. I'm a Black man myself I mean it in the least offensive way possible. I'm am very proud of Ricochet 

Even with that fact that your a black man, that's pretty messed up bro. Would you go up to Ricochet and tell him that "you may be black, but you're not as black as Ron Simmons"? I'm sorry but that's fucked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Since the most recent developments in this drama saga can't be discussed in a remotely polite way, I'll just say this - I have no idea how Impact can run this match tomorrow. Not with a building full of fans who are allowed to make whatever noises they want.

17 minutes ago, John E. Dynamite said:

Since the most recent developments in this drama saga can't be discussed in a remotely polite way, I'll just say this - I have no idea how Impact can run this match tomorrow. Not with a building full of fans who are allowed to make whatever noises they want.

There were quite a few people who still believed in Tessa on twitter so I'm not sure how much it will matter.

37 minutes ago, hammerva said:

And as if her day couldn't get any worse, apparently all of this isn't the worst thing that has been claimed about Tessa today on Twitter.   

Is this about that recording Brad Shepard was pushing? I’d say racism and bullying are worse than sex work 10/10 times. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Is this about that recording Brad Shepard was pushing? I’d say racism and bullying are worse than sex work 10/10 times. 

Well I haven't even heard of that one.  Like before it is Shepard so probably completely full of shit.  Which is ironically the "story" I was talking about.  

Edited by hammerva

Has anyone used the "Not everyone who uses racist terms does it because they're racist" defence yet? Or has that one gone out of fashion since it was used too many times to defend people who definitely were racist?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, AxB said:

Has anyone used the "Not everyone who uses racist terms does it because they're racist" defence yet? Or has that one gone out of fashion since it was used too many times to defend people who definitely were racist?

Victator's cashed (again), so nope. 

I'm at least half-paying attention to Impact! now, though. I think they put their newer stuff up on their Pluto channel along with Best Of shows, and people seem to say the company has been pretty good lately...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, paintedbynumbers said:

Now I'm going to be the one to go there. She won't let a fan put an arm around her for a paid photo, but she will "shit talk" for money??  Girls got her morals in the right place. Daddy must be so proud. 

I don't understand why this is such a sticking point, and I don't understand what one has to do with the other.

Anyway, as of this hour Impact's Twitter is plugging the match. So this car crash is almost definitely happening.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Big Swole basically tried to extend the olive branch here and Tessa should've just shown contrition to start the healing process. That it happened in the first place is obviously awful but her reaction to it is almost just as troubling. Yuck.

• Like 2