DVDVR Message Board

The Tessa Dumpster Fire Thread

Kang

To be fair, Impact is pushing her to the Men's belt.  It's not like the WWE and AEW Women's divisions are taking in the praise right now.

That, and it's been an open secret that she's a pain I  the ass to deal with and WWE walked away after her backstage Attitude during the MYC.  

I am sure that Moose is a good person but god sometimes he comes off the like the dumbest fucker in the business

Again if was designed as a smear campaign wouldn't it be smarter to do AFTER she wins the title.  I mean I doubt anyone believes that they have the power to change the Impact booking decisions.

Imagine being in a match against Sami Calihan and being the more controversial person in the match 

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Eivion said:

For some reason I thought this already happened. She would have been fine if she kept her mouth shut. Kind of surprised she was dumb enough to to make such a comment.

Sami vs Tessa for a World Title shot happened when Brian Cage was World Champ. Callihan won, dirty. Then he won the World title from Brian Cage, and then Tessa won a number one contender's gauntlet (which was an incredible series of matches).

2 minutes ago, Jamal said:

Welp La Rosa Negra backed up Chelsea and Allysin on her twitter. 

It was weird to see Kay reveal something she couldn't have been there for so its nice that the recipient of said attacks come out and back her up. This had to be backstage as well since Rosa and Tessa never faced other on the tour. This explains why. Wonder if this is why Rosa didn't come back to Stardom. 

Good on Renee Michelle. Always thought it was weird Marvelous was suddenly interested in booking Rosa Negra. I remember someone from Stardom mentioning Stardom approved it since they weren't interested in booking her again. i thought it was because she wasn't all that impressive her last tour. Now I guess its related the incident with Tessa.

• Like 2

There would be women's shows ran in McKeesport, PA.  The promotor also books NWA-East/PWX/Fight Society (they are on Highspots network)  Anyhow for the male shows they booked Tully Blanchard to come in for a signing.  They later booked Tessa for a show.  The shows are also on HSN under Womensgate I believe.  Anyhow, Intermission comes and it's time for autographs.  Tessa had to be one of the rudest bitches I have ever seen. Came across as extremely entitled like she was better than anyone else (and she worked face)  She demanded a certain kind of vitamin water, she wouldn't; let any fan put there arm around her, she hardly smiled in any pics, just truly horrible to deal with.  

On the flip side Renee Michelle is one of the nicest humans you will find. I was working on a show with her and a friend of mine and his wheelchair bound son came to the show. I told her how much he liked her work and she went over with an 8x10 and signed it for him, took pics, was a total class act.  

At the time I thought maybe Tessa had a bad flight/bad day, but after reading these tweets it really shows the kind of person she is. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yep. Although I chalked most of them up to her either being young or a shitty, egotistical person in the generic way some showbiz people are. Literally spitting on people whilst dropping slurs is more reprehensible than anything I'd previously heard. A contrite "I was young and made mistakes" isn't gonna walk that one back. 

Also, while some people in wrestling deserve to be blackballed, I doubt she was hitting the right targets. Just gross. 

Edited by West Newbury Bad Boy
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

Didn't she date Ricochet for awhile? Racism blinders, I guess, the world and this business in particular are very weird.

I like Ricochet and all but he's not neccesarily Ron Simmons or 2 Cold Scorpio.  That's like comparing Carlton Banks to  2Pac .. I'm a Black man myself I mean it in the least offensive way possible. I'm am very proud of Ricochet