DVDVR Message Board

The Tessa Dumpster Fire Thread

Kang

5 minutes ago, D.Z said:

I'm rather curious when this happened. I think Tessa only worked Stardom in Japan. Kay has never worked Stardom, and I don't think would have been in Japan either of the times Tessa was. 

10 minutes ago, Eivion said:

I'm rather curious when this happened. I think Tessa only worked Stardom in Japan. Kay has never worked Stardom, and I don't think would have been in Japan either of the times Tessa was. 

I'm sure that story would have gotten around to other wrestlers.  I'd assume this happened with La Rose Negra since both toured around the same time and neither have been back with Stardom since.

10 minutes ago, nofuture said:

I'm sure that story would have gotten around to other wrestlers.  I'd assume this happened with La Rose Negra since both toured around the same time and neither have been back with Stardom since.

She was the first name I thought of, but they were never on the same tours.

Just now, nofuture said:

Both were there in April of '17: https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=173137

Completely missed Rosa's name when I was looking earlier.

2 minutes ago, D.Z said:

And something about Isla Dawn being bullied out of Stardom by Tessa.

Supposedly Tessa and Isla Dawn got into two fights over the course of the tour. However it was being handled wasn't enough because Dawn ended up leaving the tour early w/o notice. Comments from Meltzer tried to shift the blame to Dawn, except you have Tessa later on the same tour pissing off Kagetsu in one match and nearly starting a fight with Blue Nikita after said match.

• Thanks 1

Apparently nobody told Tessa that timing is everything.   Because if I knew that I was probably going to be the first ever women's world champion tomorrow I probably wouldn't have put my foot in my mouth.   But there has always been "stories" of Tessa thinking her shit didn't stink.   Luckily she always had a huge supporter in Meltzer

But she did achieve what she was asking for.  Almost all the women are united in throwing dirt on this.  And nobody has really come out and say they are lying

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Glad I'm not the only one confused at that comment.

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

Apparently nobody told Tessa that timing is everything.   Because if I knew that I was probably going to be the first ever women's world champion tomorrow I probably wouldn't have put my foot in my mouth. 

I think @hammervagave us our answer.

Is this in Impact! Wrestling? That would explain why I didn't know; I don't follow the company. 

Yeah, tomorrow night is Sami ve Tessa for the Impact Title.  I mean, Impact isn't what it was, but ots still a major title on PPV that by story a Woman is about to win, making her the first to ever win a "Major" Mens World Title.  Seems everyone saved up some receipts.

4 minutes ago, Raziel said:

Yeah, tomorrow night is Sami ve Tessa for the Impact Title.  I mean, Impact isn't what it was, but ots still a major title on PPV that by story a Woman is about to win, making her the first to ever win a "Major" Mens World Title.  Seems everyone saved up some receipts.

For some reason I thought this already happened. She would have been fine if she kept her mouth shut. Kind of surprised she was dumb enough to to make such a comment.

5 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Again like I said I am sure for IMPACT this is even more reason to put the world title on her.  

I suspect Impact is probably happy with this. Stuff like this coming out now means the less likely WWE or AEW are to make offers when her contract is up.

If all of these stories are bullshit, not only would she have been in the WWE by now they probably would have made her a champion.  Hell I never heard that AEW was interested in her and they are using her father  Regardless of what you think of her as a person, she is one of the best US women's wrestler right now and the main place she works is impact and AAA?

Edited by hammerva