DVDVR Message Board

2020 Mania Week Shows

RIPPA

At first glance $99 seems like a lot considering I'm interested in only two of those events so far.  Might just buy them individually unless the other shows are absolute must-watches.

Also looking at GCW to see what they do for the Collective shows.  I may be more likely to do the package deal for that assuming they will have one this year.

Edited by NikoBaltimore

12 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

At first glance $99 seems like a lot considering I'm interested in only two of those events so far.  Might just buy them individually unless the other shows are absolute must-watches.

Also looking at GCW to see what they do for the Collective shows.  I may be more likely to do the package deal for that assuming they will have one this year.

I am also a bit suspect about paying 99 bucks to watch all of the Wrestlecon shows live when last year Highspots Network had everything in their On Demand library on a next-day delay and that only costs 10 bucks a month. 

There are one or two of these I may cherry-pick to watch live, but yeah, I am waiting to see what Collective announces for their FITE.tv packages, as well as what shows IWTV end up showing live to their subscribers. 

• Like 2

It's coming off an angle at the end of Kylie Rae vs Warhorse, from Black Label Pro's 'Nobody Puts BLP in a Corner' show from January. That's only on IWTV.

Edited by AxB
  • Like 1

So the first show that has been cancelled (rescheduled for July) on Mania weekend is the USA pro show in Orlando. Not too shocking as it was taking place in Orlando a good 2 hours away from Tampa and main evented by Buff Bagwell vs Scott Steiner.

• Sad 1

Beyond have announced their Mania week show. It's at 8pm, on the 5th of April.

Which is the Sunday.

Their Wrestlemania week show is going head to head with Wrestlemania. Fuckers got some balls.

Free on IWTV as well.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, AxB said:

Beyond have announced their Mania week show. It's at 8pm, on the 5th of April.

Which is the Sunday.

Their Wrestlemania week show is going head to head with Wrestlemania. Fuckers got some balls.

Free on IWTV as well.

Tremendous. I love that. Certainly better than the midnight or later shows they had been running in recent years. I'll be watching for sure.

• Thanks 1

This Beyond thing is really confusing to me.  They keep talking about this TV pilot thing and being more national and then do/promote shows that feel absolutely nothing like the Beyond wrestling that you normally see.   

Anyway in more confusing news,  if you went to Janela's Spring Break to see the Great Muta there may be a problem.  Need to read the whole thing

So many strange characters in this like Sonny Onno and "Mrs Muta" that it is almost hard to figure out who is to blame.  

Apparently I didn't include the crazy part of Sonny's "demands" which involves going to Disney and WM for 4 (which people believe the 4th is actually Sonny himself).  So damn karny

Edited by hammerva

22 hours ago, hammerva said:

This Beyond thing is really confusing to me.  They keep talking about this TV pilot thing and being more national and then do/promote shows that feel absolutely nothing like the Beyond wrestling that you normally see.   

It was all a work. Here's a recap:

https://www.bumwinebob.com/2020/03/review-beyond-championship-wrestling.html

Also, a match announcement:

ESJObYRXYAArNix?format=jpg&name=large

Hopefully Scorp also does Suge's podcast. Haven't seen him working recently, so no idea if he can still go. But Suge is a solid worker.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AxB said:

ESJObYRXYAArNix?format=jpg&name=large

Hopefully Scorp also does Suge's podcast. Haven't seen him working recently, so no idea if he can still go. But Suge is a solid worker.

He can, somewhat—saw him in December. Obviously not his old self, but still had a decent showing in a mid-card four-way. Singles might be a little slower but this looks like it'll be decent. 

• Thanks 1