DVDVR Message Board

2021 - IN MEMORIAM - MOVIES & TV

odessasteps

21 minutes ago, Execproducer said:

Looks like Kim Ki-duk has passed from COVID. I was going to post the article this morning but I started reading the details of the end of his career and it made me a little queasy. 

Yeah, I remember hearing some of the disturbing things that happened on the set of Moebius.

I try my best to respect the departed, but this will be particularly difficult.

Edited by J.T.

• odessasteps changed the title to 2021 - IN MEMORIAM - MOVIES & TV
On 12/29/2020 at 4:40 PM, odessasteps said:

Don't think the 2020 version has been posted yet 

About a month back, I got the Criterion version of Days of Heaven. It totally caught me off guard when I saw Linda Manz's Wikipedia entry and saw she passed. Like I didn't hear about that at all. Evidently, it wasn't even posted here until now.

16 hours ago, colonial said:

In evidence that 2020 has not ended yet, Tanya Roberts has apparently been upgraded to alive ...

Tanya Roberts Is Still Alive, Despite Her Rep Having Said She Was Dead (tmz.com)

It's being reported that she actually passed away Monday night following the premature announcement. What a weird series of events.

Deezer D has died of a suspected heart attack at the age of 55. I have to admit, I remember him not just for co-starring in CB4, but also seeing his name in the ending credits of just about every ER rerun that TNT ran immediately preceding WCW Monday Nitro.