DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

Speaking of NJPW X yakyu, some asshole took down the videos of Hiroshima Carp fans doing the Naito chant. That was so fucking cool and sometimes I'd just throw it on in the background while I was working on something because it was oddly soothing to listen to people in harmony like that. 

Edit: NM! I either couldn't find it or it was somebody who lifted the original and it was taken down:

Also, I didn't know Roots of Fight carried wrestler merch. I got a Bret tank and a Duran shirt yesterday. Shipping to Canada was the cheapest I think I've ever paid for ordering something from the States. They just charge an arm and a leg for their goods.

Edited by Jiji
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Jiji said:

Speaking of NJPW X yakyu, some asshole took down the videos of Hiroshima Carp fans doing the Naito chant. That was so fucking cool and sometimes I'd just throw it on in the background while I was working on something because it was oddly soothing to listen to people in harmony like that. 

Edit: NM! I either couldn't find it or it was somebody who lifted the original and it was taken down:

Also, I didn't know Roots of Fight carried wrestler merch. I got a Bret tank and a Duran shirt yesterday. Shipping to Canada was the cheapest I think I've ever paid for ordering something from the States. They just charge an arm and a leg for their goods.

Good seeing this video again, Tetsuya Naito has one of the best NJPW themes with Kazuchika Okada and of course, Minoru Suzuki.