DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

13 hours ago, D.Z said:

Storm-Collectibles-Jushin-Thunder-LingerStorm-Collectibles-Jushin-Thunder-Linger

I checked the site and so far just see him in his regular red/white outfit.  I''m thinking to order that though it got back ordered until March.  For $60 I may just get that one but it's an insanely awesome figure.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I checked the site and so far just see him in his regular red/white outfit.  I''m thinking to order that though it got back ordered until March.  For $60 I may just get that one but it's an insanely awesome figure.

Red/white is THE Jushin Thunder Liger look. Hope you manage to get it. 

• Like 1

On 1/9/2020 at 5:08 PM, D.Z said:

Storm-Collectibles-Jushin-Thunder-LingerStorm-Collectibles-Jushin-Thunder-Linger

12 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

10 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Hey, today's payday!  Well, guess I know what I'm doing today.   ?

I got the red and white one last week. It is amazing. The pictures don't do it justice. You have to see it in person. Well worth the price. I'm pretty much resigned to buying any and all variants they want to do. Gimme a whole Jushin Thunder Liger Corps.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

I got the red and white one last week. It is amazing. The pictures don't do it justice. You have to see it in person. Well worth the price. I'm pretty much resigned to buying any and all variants they want to do. Gimme a whole Jushin Thunder Liger Corps.

Yeah, man. I just got it but it's back ordered until mid March. But at least I ordered it and that gives me tons of time to setup the perfect spot for him. I'm giddy with excitement. Not sure about variants but we'll see how how tax returns are by then. 

But I will say that even my wife gasped at the awesomeness of the figure. So at that point there's no way in Hell I'm passing it up. That and after the retirement stuff she adores the fuck out of him so this was a super easy purchase. 

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 2

It looks like for those Masters of the WWE Universe figures, that if you didn't get the ring with Cena and HHH already and don't find one, you're fucked.  They've got a new version of the ring that comes with NO FIGURES and it's all I've been seeing at stores lately.  

Here's a shot of the figures - I opened mine in the office since my boss found this for me.  He-Man and Skeletor are office fixtures, so I threw them in for size comparison.

Spoiler

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1