DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

5 hours ago, The Natural said:

I don't know which one you're alerting me to (or both), but goddamn both of those shirts are terrible. I'm happy that I only watch AEW now (and their merch is generally x100 times better).

• Like 2

I wish I could do a FOIA request for the production and sales of some of this merch. I assume the WWE is practically print on demand, able to get small print runs as they need. What merch did they overorder and get stuck with? What stuff was just prototypes and never really made? Did someone's nephew design that Rollins shirt and they printed a gross to humor them? Is it hip and I am out of touch? Who buys all those Miz bobbleheads? Why are there no Capt. Lou Albano workshirts for me? (I know the answer to that one really)

aaargh,

RAF

• Like 1

WWE had/has a video of Russev touring their facility under the guise of wanting more Russev Day shirts. They can print on demand pretty much (some shirts you can pick different colors of your shirt, length, similar to PWTees)  but there's a limit on what they can do graphic wise so most designs are pretty set size and style wise as would be a case if you got something screen printed for your rec softball team or whatever. There's not a lot of difference between all of these shirts if you really think about it. Heck, when they had the large graphic of all of the NXT shirts they could order, you could see how generic everything was.

What exactly does Io's shirt say at the top? I couldn't figure it out on NXT last week and I still can't. Test in the Sky? Last in the Sky?, Lost in the Sky? That's poor design.

Found the video!

Edited by Ramo2653
added video link
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Casey said:

I don't know which one you're alerting me to (or both), but goddamn both of those shirts are terrible. I'm happy that I only watch AEW now (and their merch is generally x100 times better).

Seth Rollins one knowing you like him.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The Bills and the Atlanta Braves were the teams of the 90s...in Africa.

Jim Kelly and Greg Maddux have a cult following. They can't even walk down the street in the Congo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

New range of shirts marking some of the best WWE matches ever:

WrestleMania III Randy Savage vs. Ricky Steamboat Matchup T-Shirt

WrestleMania 25 Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels Matchup T-Shirt

NXT TakeOver 2015 Sasha Banks vs. Bayley Matchup T-Shirt

WWE should be ashamed there's no Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin from WrestleMania 13. That should be among the first batch, a no-brainer.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1