DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

29 minutes ago, (BP) said:

That’s funny, I saw that and assumed it was one of his agents or whoever handles his merch. 

I think Flair's daughter(and Conrad's wife) Meghan handled it for awhile but I think Wendy/FiFi does it now. But no, I just thought it looked funny and threw it up there with a tag. Now my phone hasn't stopped vibrating for like 3 hours. Ha.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Peck said:

I think Flair's daughter(and Conrad's wife) Meghan handled it for awhile but I think Wendy/FiFi does it now. But no, I just thought it looked funny and threw it up there with a tag. Now my phone hasn't stopped vibrating for like 3 hours. Ha.

Oh, my...

On 4/17/2020 at 6:55 PM, AxB said:
Apparently Dolph Ziggler has been going through various indie worker's PWTees shops and buying 10-20 shirts at a time. And nobody told him that when you buy a shirt, PWTees auto-notifies the Wrestler in question who it is that's buying their stuff.

Never thought I'd say something positive about Dolph but that is a really nice thing he's doing.  Not sure what he'll do with those shirts but if it's helping the wrestlers then good for him.

Stop the madness.

- RAF (who would gladly wear a jacket like that but with Jimmy Valiant or Dusty Rhodes or the North-South Connection on it)

p.s. - Happy Anniversary Mr. Triple HHH

Edited by thee Reverend Axl Future
still boyishly dreams of getting a job with New York