DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

15 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

Definitely not the first night he went back to it, I just watched that a few months ago. Maybe later, but I don't remember it happening.

That six man tag is one of those things I’ll go back and watch a lot because I went nuts when it first happened. I know he went back to Hollywood for at least one special occasion after that in WCW, and I always wished it had been sort of like Bálor and the Demon where he pulled it out for big matches or when things got nasty. 

At first, I asked myself who would want an Evad Sullivan figure. 

Then I thought...everyone who wants to reenact the 1994 bromance between Hulk Hogan and Dave Sullivan. 

4 hours ago, damnnearfonzie said:

Who's that?! Where's the link or ordering spot for those shirts....

I had a nice write up on waddling shirts of old, New and in versions and where I could find links to the super secret websites(in some cases) , Instagram accounts, Facebook show and more.

But I accidentally hit some delete button and it was gone quicker than Alex Wright's push(no shite, look it up...Ric Flair was asked at the end of one of his WCW GREATEST VIDEOS AS TO WHO HE THOUGHT THE LEADER OF THE NEXT GENERATION OF STARS WOULD BE; FLAIR SAID WITH ALL CONFIDENCE, ALEX WRIGHT. OH well, can't win em all.)

Anyways, thanks ahead for any linkage...I appreish. Our basement was flooded along with my amazing shirts....thankfully they didn't swamp the Legit JIM CORNETTE suit jackets, dress shirts, pants and more. One day I'll unveil, I happen to live near Smokey Mountains hotbed, and had friends who lived near Corny and his love interest at the time.

Hollah!!!!!

I like the MOTU/WWE mashups but for that signature MOTU look I've been customizing the Loyal Subjects line up swapping WWE heads with MOTU heads. Loyal Subjects making Teela /Evil Lynn and Sorceress made it super easy for giving Sasha Banks and any other women wrestlers released some MOTU options.

Having said all that I'm still hoping to get the MotuWwe Greyskull ring.?