DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

6 minutes ago, BrianS81177 said:

That Guns N Roses style Inner Circle shirt that Sammy Guevara was wearing last night is pretty awesome

chrisjericho9052-1.png

Their next shirt should be The Spaghetti Incident cover. I have no particular reason why. I just think it'd be funny to use it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Yes, this depraved weirdo needs to visit Japan.

Speaking of, when some piece of shit told Maki Itoh to sell him her panties (he has since deleted the tweet), her response:

Again, as much as I want her to show up on Dynamite, I like them being live on TNT too much (not that she's wrong).

Edited by Oyaji
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, BrianS81177 said:

That Guns N Roses style Inner Circle shirt that Sammy Guevara was wearing last night is pretty awesome

chrisjericho9052-1.png

A fan drew that and posted it on Instagram. Jericho liked it so much he either bought or licensed the design to get it made as a shirt.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AxB said:

A fan drew that and posted it on Instagram. Jericho liked it so much he either bought or licensed the design to get it made as a shirt.

And FWIW Jericho saw the woman that did his song a capalla on and personally invited her and her friends to do that at Revolution.   So with these two examples I'm starting to think that despite some weird flaws this Jericho guy is a pretty darn good person.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

And FWIW Jericho saw the woman that did his song a capalla on and personally invited her and her friends to do that at Revolution.   So with these two examples I'm starting to think that despite some weird flaws this Jericho guy is a pretty darn good person.

Man I hope he likes dick jokes

• Haha 1

On 2/29/2020 at 2:17 PM, D.Z said:

i=https%253A%252F%252Fs.eximg.jp%252Fexni=https%253A%252F%252Fs.eximg.jp%252Fexn

So they're painting them now?! 

I can't explain how much I love MUSCLES, from their garbage can packaging days(I first found my clear garbage/trash can filled package full of the Pink wrestlers at a store names " ROSES". I don't know if said Roses store was a southern thang or if they were everywhere).

Does anyone REMEMBER WHERE THEY BROUGHT THEIR FIRST PACK OF M.U.S.C.L.E.S. ACTION FIGURES AT?!

Thanks ahead of time,

DNF

• Like 1