DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

2 hours ago, JonnyLaw said:

In that bottom pic... Why did they make a Reba McIntyre figure wearing Carmella’s gear?

Could be worse.  I wasn't fully awake at the time and just saw McIntrye.  So it took me a good couple minutes to realize it wasn't Drew that you were talking about.

That said A.) You are correct on that assessment and B.) Damn do I really need sleep.

I have to be honest, I'd rather buy the Penta and Fenix figs from the Lucha line than the AEW line.  I'm disappointed the AEW figs don't have that extra back/shoulder articulation, similar to the Lucha figures or other figs.  I guess it just depends on accessibility to the product, on which ones I buy.  I do think the AEW figs are good though.

23 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

AEW figures and an exclusive real-scale ring are up for preorder at Ringside Collectibles.

I badly want to pre-order now but these gimmicks in the mail called bills are making me a bit hesitant on doing this now (stupid mortgage)  I'll see how I fare on the other side of that and may just get it then.  The only thing I'm not getting is the premium ring though because I'm not spending $100 for it no matter how much I love AEW.  Also, I don't normally check the Major WF Pod's Youtube channel but their Toy Fair has a lot of good shit that you'll like.

18 hours ago, notoriusvig said:

I have to be honest, I'd rather buy the Penta and Fenix figs from the Lucha line than the AEW line.  I'm disappointed the AEW figs don't have that extra back/shoulder articulation, similar to the Lucha figures or other figs.  I guess it just depends on accessibility to the product, on which ones I buy.  I do think the AEW figs are good though.

They're going to be rolling in money considering they have figure deals through two companies.  And you know there's going to be plenty of folks who will buy both versions.  I pre-ordered the Boss Fight ones last year and may be cool just sticking with them.  The AEW ones are neat and if I had money to burn I'd consider them later.  But considering the former was $37 each I think I'm good.

EDIT:  For those that are pre-ordering the figures from the site use MAJOR at checkout and you'll save 10%.  So there is at least a financial benefit to listening to two nerds talk about wrestling figures.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 2