DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

53 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

You live in Florida not Transylvania dude

You made me look, so I put "Florida man wearing cape" into Google. There was a story about a 46 year old a couple years back wearing a sleeping bag as a cape who tried to rob somebody with a screwdriver. The victim ran inside a business, called 911 and they arrested Florida Man down the road for armed robbery. 

• Haha 1

Picked up one of these. 100% reliable if you're interested in snagging one up. A friend of a friend runs this little t-shirt business in Puerto Rico and the guy was marking out because Kassius Ohno had purchased one and he has just shipped it to him. We asked if he planned on doing some more wrestling shirts and he said yes. We're trying to get him to drop some Chicky Starr shirts next, but he said he's waiting for Chicky's approval before dropping them.

4 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

You made me look, so I put "Florida man wearing cape" into Google. There was a story about a 46 year old a couple years back wearing a sleeping bag as a cape who tried to rob somebody with a screwdriver. The victim ran inside a business, called 911 and they arrested Florida Man down the road for armed robbery. 

@PetrolCB's lawyer wears a cape.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Well, we know who his lawyer was...

david_primary.png

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Edwin said:
We're trying to get him to drop some Chicky Starr shirts next, but he said he's waiting for Chicky's approval before dropping them.

We need one of the Sport Shop logo complete with Chicky drawing 

hqdefault.jpg

or one of these 

Spoiler

chicky-starr-507e794c-d4d8-4957-859f-54c

chicky1.jpg

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

We need one of the Sport Shop logo complete with Chicky drawing 

hqdefault.jpg

or one of these 

Hide contents

chicky-starr-507e794c-d4d8-4957-859f-54c

chicky1.jpg

Based on what he told us -- he'll be doing both of those if he gets approval. Speaking of, someone is selling these on Etsy:

il_570xN.1786884953_otln.jpg

il_570xN.1698341374_h0g6.jpg

Edited by Edwin

9 hours ago, The Natural said:

365B610CF7.jpg?sw=600

373146BFBE.jpg?sw=600

Liking both particulary the WALTER shirt. Might pick that up.

Need, both. I've never purchased a WWE shirt for myself, but these and the first Imperium shirt will be grabs for me to throw in my Ringkampf collection.