DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

Thanks but what unfortunate luck. I feel confident in getting the figures Thursday but don't like my chances with the shirt by then. Stupid Christmas shopping and these damn bills. But if I miss it then it's just meant to be. 

Aew series 3 is up for preorder. Riho looks like dogshit and I’d like to formally complain that four of 18 figures are young bucks and two of 18 are women. That said I ordered the set plus two oc’s as late Christmas presents for my lapsed fan friends who freakin love orange Cassidy. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, matt925 said:

Aew series 3 is up for preorder. Riho looks like dogshit and I’d like to formally complain that four of 18 figures are young bucks and two of 18 are women. That said I ordered the set plus two oc’s as late Christmas presents for my lapsed fan friends who freakin love orange Cassidy. 

The Riho is an odd choice (even if they decided months ago), and the figure doesn't look great. They double down by making a Riho CHASE figure as well. 

And they totally missed out by putting "WHOEVER" on the side/left instead of the name. 

Edited by EricG
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, matt925 said:

I'm not liking the face on Riho's figure either and it's interesting because the first Asuka figure also looked odd in the face too.  But at least with her they got it right on the next one so hopefully if they do another Riho it'll look better.  I might get her anyway but feel that would be rewarding a figure that doesn't look right.  Especially since the prices add up I'm sure I can think of a better way of supporting her.  Regarding Bucks to me I'm glad I missed them on the first wave as I'd much rather get this version of them instead.  

I was today years old when I finally saw an AEW figure in the wild in person. My out in the boonies Walmart had two Kenny Omegas in stock. How about that? ?

First I've been able to see on on the shelf. I hate Jazwares distribution. I really do.

• Like 1

On 12/22/2020 at 11:58 PM, Curt McGirt said:

What does Moxley smoke? I can't tell what brand from the photo. Looks like some variety of Marlboro. 

(Thankfully, I quit a long time ago... unless I can bum one) 

It's some kind of Marlboro light since the filter is white. If I could find the picture in color I could probably narrow it down to either a full flavor light or a menthol light.

• Like 1