DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

10 hours ago, Matt D said:

Pfft. This would be vaguely tempting if I was ten years younger. I'd never wear it now though. Couldn't picture a situation:

REVOLUTION - Genichiro Tenryu" T-shirt by strongstyled | Redbubble

Every day of the week.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shane said:

11202814_1.jpg

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/11202814-vulgar-display-of-power?store_id=257135

About half of the designs in this store are great and about half are the dumbest shit ever (but still kinda great). I will probably buy this one eventually, though.

My Dad/Sister used teepublic twice to get me The Spectacular Spider-Man hoodie and Batman: Mask of the Phantasm hoodie. Had no issues, both turned out great particularly the former.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2020 at 7:02 AM, Casey said:

il_1588xN.2464608320_9mg0.jpg

Oh my god.

It's a pillow, but it looks like those wrestling buddies from way back when. The same shop on Etsy has ones of Bruiser Brody, Sabu, Pentagon Jr, Jushin Lyger, and Hayabusa.

You probably saw this coming...

Spoiler

NAPALM DEATH SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome

On 11/21/2020 at 9:21 AM, The Natural said:

I don't think so. @NikoBaltimore and @Craig H will know more than I do.

From what I've seen when a wave's about to go up for preorder on Ringside that's when they'll announce the next wave.  When 2 went up they announced wave 3 and with 3 going up soon they announced 4.  It's supposed to drum up interest and so far it's been working.  But with distribution issues it's been a mess to keep track of it all.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Thanks 1

On 11/21/2020 at 4:50 AM, AxB said:

EnUcHS6XcAEfte1?format=jpg&name=small

Wave 4? Haven't even released Wave 2 yet, have they?

Wave 2 has been shipping out to people who preordered back in July, but even then some people aren’t getting shipping notices. I search everyday and they haven’t begun showing up in Walmart yet. 

I believe they’ve only still officially announced three of the people in wave 3: Pac, Orange Cassidy and Darby Allin. 

• Thanks 2