DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

2 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Not enough blood on the Dustin figure 

6 hours ago, hammerva said:

Now you can use the Ketchup and food coloring for what it was really intended for ?

So we might need at least one or two of those ketchup packets. Thank goodness I have some. 

Oh, and my wife got me that as an early birthday present {it's next month but she wanted to make sure it got there in time). I think that was a cover as she is completely in love with it. 

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

You could always get all artistic and detail it with paint like a model collector.

True. But considering series two isn't in stores near me I'm just happy to get a Dustin figure. I may try that with series one Cody if the mood strikes though. 

The packaging is cool as fuck, though. And the name of the line makes me think more bloody figures are on the way.

aewrex_004_blood_brothers_P_348x450.jpg

EDIT: Actually, that's a Ringside exclusive, and Jeremy Padawer said on the Major WF Pod that another line hasn't been announced yet, but the name starts with "Un" like the first line - Unrivaled. And there's a 99.9999% chance they make figures of legends that aren't signed to WWE merch deals and some that are actually signed to AEW. So the possibility of Jerry Lynn or Jake Roberts or Arn Anderson or Tully Blanchard figures are on the table - plus someone like Sting too, maybe.

Edited by Casey
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Casey said:

The packaging is cool as fuck, though. And the name of the line makes me think more bloody figures are on the way.

aewrex_004_blood_brothers_P_348x450.jpg

EDIT: Actually, that's a Ringside exclusive, and Jeremy Padawer said on the Major WF Pod that another line hasn't been announced yet, but the name starts with "Un" like the first line - Unrivaled. And there's a 99.9999% chance they make figures of legends that aren't signed to WWE merch deals and some that are actually signed to AEW. So the possibility of Jerry Lynn or Jake Roberts or Arn Anderson or Tully Blanchard figures are on the table - plus someone like Sting too, maybe.

Fitting packaging. Bloodiest bout in AEW history and to me is still the best match in AEW history. *****.

11 hours ago, Casey said:

it's a pillow, but it looks like those wrestling buddies from way back when. The same shop on Etsy has ones of Bruiser Brody, Sabu, Pentagon Jr, Jushin Lyger, and Hayabusa.

Theres Matt's Xmas present sorted.