DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

15 hours ago, Casey said:

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPhUePMrbwxojuunDuV

This picture wouldn't load for me until just now and I am so pumped up.

https://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/t-shirt/men/bull-nakano-vs-tako-wrestler/66334/?a_c=9&a_s=1

You can change the color and type of shirt too. If I had money I'd go with the sweatshirt. But the website looks like they do promo codes regularly so I'd possibly get a reg t-shirt (maybe black? Sky Blue Heather looks lit though) in a few paychecks from now.

EDIT: I do like how my storied career as a Jobber to the Stars is told through clothing. Too bad my movie career didn't take off when I was eaten in Oldboy.

Edited by Octopus
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, zendragon said:

what type of music? Entrance themes? IS this the NJPW version of the wrestling album

It would be nice if DZ ever started providing context to at least some of the pictures he posts in this thread. 

It's the third theme album put out by NJPW, 1983, listing at discogs.com.

• Like 3

So mostly the sounds of bones cracking and chops?

crack crack SLAP

crack crack SLAP

Inoki, you're a GOAT, make a big noise
Wrestlin’ in the street, gonna win a lotta matches
You got mud on your chin, your big chin
Kicking your foes all over the place, singin'

We will, we will slowly stretch you

crack crack SLAP 

We will, we will slowly stretch you

• Haha 2

This guy has an insane collection of designs. Wow. Rafzombie. 

I've heard mixed things about red bubble (beyond it being a place for plagiarism among the bootleg/fan art community) but I'm willing to take a risk. It's significantly cheaper than most places. Went with a Kawada shirt. So cute! 

@Tromatagonhe has several Wing inspired shirts including a cool Crypt the Keeper. For fans of punk, lots of punk influenced shirts too. If his store has been mentioned here before, sincere apologies but it's worth a second shout out for the insanely deep catalog. 

• Like 1

Buy one of these amazing pails, you won't regret it, you heathens. Only $105 a piece! What, they're metal at least!

item201019_pkan.jpg

Edited by Ryan

Ema7xIuUcAI8rwN?format=jpg&name=small

We call him Surfer Sting because he looked like a Surfer. But he never actually surfed. Then again, Taker never came to the ring with a spiky shovel either.

• Like 1