DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

1 minute ago, Casey said:

If you're talking about Cardona - his first AEW shirt was a top seller on PWTees.

No...sorry I should've been a bit more clear, that post wasn't directed at the Cardona shirt, it was more a general statement on some of the designs I've seen in this thread. 

• Like 2

On 9/15/2020 at 7:20 PM, AxB said:

Guessing if you wore this in public most people would assume it was a Death Metal record.

There are few wrestling shirts that I would wear in public. This is one.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OSJ said:

There are few wrestling shirts that I would wear in public. This is one.

Well, I have a few non wrestling fan friends who would not be caught dead ever wearing a wrestling shirt, but they might wear this one, regardless!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shartnado said:

Well, I have a few non wrestling fan friends who would not be caught dead ever wearing a wrestling shirt, but they might wear this one, regardless!

Yeah, as a professional horror writer, I feel almost obligated to wear one...

• Like 1

I think AEW's merch designers are very much aware that thanks to the Hot Topic deal, they have distribution beyond just Wrestling fans. So a few of them, you could see someone just liking the shirt and buying it without even knowing what it refers to. Plenty of people who have no idea who Hangman Page is would happily wear a shirt with "I'm here to do Cowboy Shit" on it, for example. Complete contrast with certain WWE shirts, that most people who are Wrestling fans would be too embarrassed to wear.

• Like 1