DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

The Brandi figures are going for $200 on eBay and I'm really thinking about listing mine. Apparently in the initial shipments to walmart, there were double the amount of Kenny's and no Brandi's. And online all the figures are backordered until December. So if any obsessive collectors want to complete the set right now they have to go to eBay.

If i'm understanding it right the Brandi stock exists, it just mistakenly wasn't sent to stores yet. And you have to figure that will be the least sought after figure at least until series 4. So I'm envisioning racks full of Brandi figures in a couple months and they won't be worth anything.

However, its also possible somehow the stock will be really limited, and this could end up being the one ultra rare figure of the entire collection. I would hate to sell it and have that be the case and then I'll forever be missing one of the figures because there's no way in hell I'm paying $200 for one. 

Decisions, decisions.

1 hour ago, matt925 said:

The Brandi figures are going for $200 on eBay and I'm really thinking about listing mine. Apparently in the initial shipments to walmart, there were double the amount of Kenny's and no Brandi's. And online all the figures are backordered until December. So if any obsessive collectors want to complete the set right now they have to go to eBay.

If i'm understanding it right the Brandi stock exists, it just mistakenly wasn't sent to stores yet. And you have to figure that will be the least sought after figure at least until series 4. So I'm envisioning racks full of Brandi figures in a couple months and they won't be worth anything.

However, its also possible somehow the stock will be really limited, and this could end up being the one ultra rare figure of the entire collection. I would hate to sell it and have that be the case and then I'll forever be missing one of the figures because there's no way in hell I'm paying $200 for one. 

Decisions, decisions.

Think of what Dusty would want you to do. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, matt925 said:

Decisions, decisions.

Sell it. No reason to hang on to it Eventually you'll be able to grab one for at least half that. You'll be able to grab most of an entire later series with the profit. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PetrolCB said:

Do the shirts from PWTees have a mark on the back as well? I like that Woman shirt, but don't want anything else on it.

That's the first time I've heard Woman getting official merchandise. The shirts:

darkside1014-1.png

darkside1013-1.png

For your question, I'm not sure. I know some NJPW shirts have the double sided description making people aware there's something on the front and back.

12 hours ago, matt925 said:

Decisions, decisions.

Considering they're sold out at Ringside if you sell it who knows how long it'll take before you're able to find one at a decent price.  If it was me I'd hold onto it unless you want that cash now and will try to find it later on.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Considering they're sold out at Ringside if you sell it who knows how long it'll take before you're able to find one at a decent price.  If it was me I'd hold onto it unless you want that cash now and will try to find it later on.

The company that makes them did say they’re going to be shipped in cases to Wal-Mart when they restock Series 1. Which if I remember correctly the new cases are supposed to be shipped next month. 

They’re also going to include the chase Jericho and Cody’s in those cases.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MavsFan77 said:

The company that makes them did say they’re going to be shipped in cases to Wal-Mart when they restock Series 1. Which if I remember correctly the new cases are supposed to be shipped next month. 

They’re also going to include the chase Jericho and Cody’s in those cases.

Thanks.  I'm still not having any luck here so hopefully I will next month.  Bucks are the main ones I need though I don't feel like paying double the price if I can help it.  Kenny I got with the deluxe ring and Jericho is with the bubbly set coming next month.  But I'm itching to get their regular versions anyway due to the stuff they come with.  Since I have/will have them anyway I'm not itching to pay double if I don't need to right now.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Thanks.  I'm still not having any luck here so hopefully I will next month.  Bucks are the main ones I need though I don't feel like paying double the price if I can help it.  Kenny I got with the deluxe ring and Jericho is with the bubbly set coming next month.  But I'm itching to get their regular versions anyway due to the stuff they come with.  Since I have/will have them anyway I'm not itching to pay double if I don't need to right now.

I don’t blame you. My local store still hasn’t got them in either, but when I saw how much they’re going for on eBay I decided to wait. I want The Bucks too, and Kenny since I didn’t get the ring. My Bubbly Jericho says it’s coming next month like yours. That’s actually the one I’m most excited for at the moment. 

• Like 1

Hey, you know how when you're reviewing things (matches, or whatever), sometimes you'll come to one that you have no strong opinion of one way or the other? And you know how sometimes you'll describe that thing by just saying it's "there"?

Well, AEW has made a t-shirt out of that:

aew1452-1.png

I suppose you are, Matt. I suppose you are.

Edited by tbarrie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4