DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

On 9/2/2020 at 11:55 AM, NikoBaltimore said:

Well unless you want to drive to every Walmart in a 25 mile radius 10 times over when the time comes  your best bet might be preordering for future sets from Ringside Collectibles.  I didn't preorder Young Bucks in time and it's been a bitch trying to find them or anybody else for that matter.  So unless I somehow find them I'll be paying about $90 through eBay or similar areas.  Mainly it's because Walmart sucks though since it's been a couple weeks I might try again.

Hit up people in the South East.  I got my bucks because my homeboy in Mississippi got them for me.  They're swimming in AEW figures down there.

• Like 2

On 9/2/2020 at 2:55 PM, NikoBaltimore said:

Well unless you want to drive to every Walmart in a 25 mile radius 10 times over when the time comes  your best bet might be preordering for future sets from Ringside Collectibles.  I didn't preorder Young Bucks in time and it's been a bitch trying to find them or anybody else for that matter.  So unless I somehow find them I'll be paying about $90 through eBay or similar areas.  Mainly it's because Walmart sucks though since it's been a couple weeks I might try again.

Why not just wait?

I'm vacationing near Pensacola, FL, and there were 10+ figures at the two stores I went to. I live in Ohio and there has been nothing. 

You can use brickseek. While not completely accurate, it'll show you if your area has a decent quantity floating around. No need to drive around. 

If brickseek shows 10+ it means they have a standalone display that usually has a ton of stuff.  

Edited by EricG

Two thoughts immediately came to mind when I finished setting this up:

Thought 1. HOLY CRAP THIS RING IS HUGE! 

Then after realizing it can't stay on the kitchen table:

Thought 2. HOLY CRAP I HAVE NOWHERE TO PUT IT! 

I can't believe I spent this goddamn much for a ring but holy shit is it worth it. Now I just need to get a cabinet big enough to house this. And yes this is the one that was delayed by USPS which thankfully got resolved. 

EDIT: I really hate typos when I tweet. Really need an edit button in the worst way. 

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Two thoughts immediately came to mind when I finished setting this up:

Thought 1. HOLY CRAP THIS RING IS HUGE! 

Then after realizing it can't stay on the kitchen table:

Thought 2. HOLY CRAP I HAVE NOWHERE TO PUT IT! 

I can't believe I spent this goddamn much for a ring but holy shit is it worth it. Now I just need to get a cabinet big enough to house this. And yes this is the one that was delayed by USPS which thankfully got resolved. 

EDIT: I really hate typos when I tweet. Really need an edit button in the worst way.

Man, I had seen all the promo pics but seeing how big it is in a photo where it's scale is represented on a coffee table and desk chair really puts it in perspective. I wish you the best of luck in finding a spot that is both big enough to hold it and positioned enough for a well-done display.

Also, your additional window dressing for this photo has inspired me to ask if any promotion has ever done a PPV or entrance where the wrestlers come to the ring entering from the mouth of a skull? If not, someone needs to lift that for a Halloween Havoc type PPV!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, clintthecrippler said:

Man, I had seen all the promo pics but seeing how big it is in a photo where it's scale is represented on a coffee table and desk chair really puts it in perspective. I wish you the best of luck in finding a spot that is both big enough to hold it and positioned enough for a well-done display.

Also, your additional window dressing for this photo has inspired me to ask if any promotion has ever done a PPV or entrance where the wrestlers come to the ring entering from the mouth of a skull? If not, someone needs to lift that for a Halloween Havoc type PPV!

Thanks.  It's kind of giving us an excuse to find a cabinet for the basement that will not only house that but also other collectibles which we needed anyway.  Thankfully I found a table we weren't using down there that it's sitting on for now.  But at least we have one that should fit at least the first few waves.  I'm hoping I don't need more space aside from that.

And I can't recall anybody coming out from the mouth of a skull but damn that really does need to happen.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Octopus said:

I feel that @Shartnadoin a dickbutt shirt is a world I want to live in.

That would probably be very interesting. I mean it's quite interesting enough to go through life with a name like Shartnado, as is (especially after those goddamned shark movies came out), but that could end up being a literal shit-storm and a half! But we shall see how that goes over?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

Is that supposed to look like the Black Flag logo? Because my whole thing of not liking the Riott Squad because it feels like Ruby is the only one who's legit to the Punk Rock lifestyle, and Liv (and Sarah Morgan) were crowbarred in despite not having any interest... really NOT the sort of person to be aping the black bars.