DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

On 8/4/2020 at 9:42 AM, The Natural said:

My New Japan Pro Wrestling hoodie arrived today and it's great! Thank fuck I took my Sister's advice on moving up a size. I'm a large but ordered an extra large. A L wouldn't fit me, this XL isn't loose like previous XL hoodies I've wore. Does that sound like your experiences, @gordi?

On 8/7/2020 at 9:22 AM, The Natural said:

117310706_10157619211993862_261640656400

11 hours ago, Octopus said:

D7-A8853-B-184-A-4-DB7-BDCB-442-A65-D1-D

Picked this up from Mecha Shotei ( @Jiji posted the link 3 pages ago. Thanks again.). A little tight but I plan on losing a bit in the middle. Should be nice Fall wear. 

Representing New Japan Pro-Wrestling and All Japan Pro Wrestling with my friend. Finding out as well that Japanese sizes are smaller than UK and US also.

• Like 1

Apparently it goes Japanese sizes > European sizes > American sizes, when it comes to men's shirts. I know women's clothing sizes is difference because only America has a Size Zero.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2020 at 10:13 AM, Pete said:

I did. Looks cool but they sent me a medium so it has to be exchanged... it's a bit on the thin side but should do nicely for early-mid fall.

On 8/4/2020 at 11:24 AM, The Natural said:

Glad you took the plunge, @Pete. Least WWE exchange goods if its the wrong size.

Good to know, especially after they sent me the wrong size not once, not twice but THREE FUCKING TIMES. This after I sent them photos of the mismatched label with the actual hoodie size (both of which were visible through the bag), and the customer service lady promising me she would alert the warehouse to the discrepancy the final time. They had multiple chances to not fuck this up and failed each and every time. I finally threw in the towel and asked for a refund since they couldn't do the bare minimum of due diligence.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Good to know, especially after they sent me the wrong size not once, not twice but THREE FUCKING TIMES. This after I sent them photos of the mismatched label with the actual hoodie size (both of which were visible through the bag), and the customer service lady promising me she would alert the warehouse to the discrepancy the final time. They had multiple chances to not fuck this up and failed each and every time. I finally threw in the towel and asked for a refund since they couldn't do the bare minimum of due diligence.

Sorry you've had a mare, @Pete. You're right getting a refund after so many fuck ups. Once is annoying, two is bad, three strikes and you're out. Unacceptable that.

20 hours ago, The Natural said:

Sorry you've had a mare, @Pete. You're right getting a refund after so many fuck ups. Once is annoying, two is bad, three strikes and you're out. Unacceptable that.

Yeah, I've shot off a couple of emails and customer service reviews that you can see from outer space. They said I could keep the first one, but I'm returning it as well because this has been such a shit show.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Yeah, I've shot off a couple of emails and customer service reviews that you can see from outer space. They said I could keep the first one, but I'm returning it as well because this has been such a shit show.

This reminds me of when I tried to order vinyl through Amazon. Lesson: Don't Order Vinyl Through Amazon. 

At least I got to keep the first Parliament record they sent once. No way I was giving that fucker up, you send THAT to me by mistake, it's staying here.

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Haha 3