DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

I am so irritated. Tigerdriver9x did a Hokuto shirt and I missed out on it. I follow them on twitter but I follow too many people so I missed this. I know some of these sites have newsletters which is super helpful. I can't find a tdx newsletter. Does it not exist? 

Fuck. 

The TD9X guys are both like 23 years old. Probably don't even entertain the concept of newsletters.

I think they do a bit of off-site business. Like the Death Metal logo Black Lives Matter shirt isn't on there, but I know they made it.

Huh, I went on to their site on my computer instead of my phone and they have a newsletter pop up. I am already signed up. Either I missed it or they didn't send an email out advertising that Hokuto shirt. I'ts very nice. I particularly like the Akira manga/anime font. She's got such a great aesthetic, either they or somebody else will release another one. Ah well. I really don't need any more shirts. I completely forgot I ordered their joshi shirt w/ stickers.

So, what are the good shirt accounts/sites? I'm aware of the following:

Which sites am I missing?

Edited by Jiji
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Jiji said:

Huh, I went on to their site on my computer instead of my phone and they have a newsletter pop up. I am already signed up. Either I missed it or they didn't send an email out advertising that Hokuto shirt. I'ts very nice. I particularly like the Akira manga/anime font. She's got such a great aesthetic, either they or somebody else will release another one. Ah well. I really don't need any more shirts. I completely forgot I ordered their joshi shirt w/ stickers.

https://twitter.com/DoubleHellWC Twitter -  https://www.doublehell.com/ Shop

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Jiji said:

I am so irritated. Tigerdriver9x did a Hokuto shirt and I missed out on it. I follow them on twitter but I follow too many people so I missed this. I know some of these sites have newsletters which is super helpful. I can't find a tdx newsletter. Does it not exist? 

Fuck. 

Oh cry me a river! ? At least you get merch occasionally for your favorite joshi wrestler. Do you know how hard it is to come by Bull Nakano stuff?!???

Edited by Casey

13 minutes ago, Casey said:

Oh cry me a river! ? At least you get merch occasionally for your favorite joshi wrestler. Do you know how hard it is to come by Bull Nakano stuff?!???

(but it's made by a pedo and a size too small)

Edited by Jiji
  • Like 1

On 8/7/2020 at 5:32 PM, Curt McGirt said:

The bear better have the fucking hair

EDIT: Nevermind, it's a retro deal. But I'd pay for the bear to have the hair

maxresdefault.jpg

No hair, no bear!

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Jiji said:

I don't know if teepublic do wrestling merchandise but I've had two great hoodies as presents from there. The Spectacular Spider-Man animated series last Christmas and for my 35th birthday this year, Batman: Mask of the Phantasm.

EfVYcFFUEAAJfBp?format=jpg&name=large

IWTV Store. Fundraiser for Nick Gage until his ankle stops being broken.

EfURi2JX0AE7wkp?format=jpg&name=large

Tiger Driver 9X. Portion of proceeds to the Trevor Project.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

1. The Revival vs. #DIY.  NXT TakeOver: Toronto 2016.

2. Kurt Angle/Chris Benoit vs. Edge/Rey Mysterio. No Mercy 2002.

3. Edge and Christian vs. The Hardy Boyz vs. The Dudley Boyz. SummerSlam 2000.

4. Steve Austin/Triple H vs. Chris Jericho/Chris Benoit. RAW, May 2001.

I guess #3 would be on my list, even though I literally just now remembered I saw it in person.

• Like 1