DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

On 7/7/2020 at 11:02 AM, The Natural said:

I started following NJPW regularly in 2012 to present day so thought it was time to buy some merchandise from them:

056221-ec-ex_480x.jpg?v=1582094337

I asked my Sister for sizing advice so touch wood it fits right. Rather have a hoodie that's loose than a tight one.

On 8/4/2020 at 9:42 AM, The Natural said:

My New Japan Pro Wrestling hoodie arrived today and it's great! Thank fuck I took my Sister's advice on moving up a size. I'm a large but ordered an extra large. A L wouldn't fit me, this XL isn't loose like previous XL hoodies I've wore. Does that sound like your experiences, @gordi?

117310706_10157619211993862_261640656400

• Like 5

Spoiler

5f2da17b4c41ae788f17a421

The Stashpages Pancrase gear is live. Picked up the shorts, tank, and gym bag. Safe for work (though handsome Suzuki may say otherwise), just ludicrously large. Hyperlinked image too.

• Like 2

On 8/5/2020 at 11:03 AM, Jiji said:

Mecha Shotei with a Morishima kaiju shirt. If you ordered the Gokumon-to shirt you should have received an email with a code for free shipping for this one. 

Morishima+dark+green+ink+on+grey+tee+tem

How and where do I get info to order this shirt?!

Much thanks,

DNF

• Like 1

No problem.

Went to put the Hokuto shirt in the wash and no wonder it felt like a large and not a XL... It was European XL, US L. Cooooool.

The future of wrestling merch should absolutely be these awesome independent, young artists making stuff with approval of the wrestlers and they each get a cut of sales. Sites like Stash Pages and all these small start-ups like it make infinitely cooler merchandise than the official releases. AEW's merch is generally pretty good but that's mostly in comparison to WWE's woeful shit they peddle. Only problem with this set-up is you don't really know who's making your shit and it could turn out to be a guy grooming underage kids like the perv who made the Hokuto shirt. BUT THEN AGAIN, do we really know anybody, ourselves included? *existential dread*

Edited by Jiji
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Jiji said:

No problem.

Went to put the Hokuto shirt in the wash and no wonder it felt like a large and not a XL... It was European XL, US L. Cooooool.

1. I didn’t see the Hokuto shirt. Maybe next purchase 

2. Shoot. I ordered XL after looking up UK sizes and a few sites implied they were the same. It’s a long sleeve so in theory I can use that as motivation to lose weight.

Hey, y'all remember that SCU shirt saying "This is the worst year..."?  Well I just want to say that if you are up for getting attention that will more than do the job.  Last Saturday I wore it to a brewery and man did people love it.  Nothing like getting a group of old drunk guys to laugh heartily at the shirt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1