DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

21 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Yeah, it was the first one.  I remember the second one but looking at it again it feels off with the black see-through shades.  The pink shades plus the better shade of pink for the tights make it a billion times better.

And to @Mr Harms's point I think my favorite Bret ones are the Hasbros and the first Pop that Natural posted.  I don't recall the Jakks ones nailing the face and who knows how the WCW ones were.  As Ryder and Hawkins do on the figure podcast I may need to do my own "Incarnation of Domination" to see what he had.

We have the better of the two Bret Hart Funko Pops, @NikoBaltimore.

19 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Hey, for $30 that's not a bad price for it still in packaging.  https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m75053319434/

And that beats the crap out of whatever this Slam Force figure they were going for (and it's cheaper too)  And the crazy thing is this was a collaboration with Marvel so curious what @The Natural thinks about this.

https://www.ebay.com/i/264719358541?chn=ps

Two of my favourite things combined there, Bret Hart and Marvel. Cheers.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 10:08 AM, The Natural said:

004_BM-Edge-A1--a920bf4529fd0d3f5d4c8389

Okay, I'm calling dibs on the Yelling Edge head as my new avatar, as soon as I can get to even the most basic image editing program.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, nate said:

Okay, I'm calling dibs on the Yelling Edge head as my new avatar, as soon as I can get to even the most basic image editing program.

Enjoy, matey! Cheers!

Edited by The Natural
  • Thanks 1

EeWZ6tcWoAYE7CP?format=jpg&name=small

See, I know they're doing a WWE/ Masters of the Universe mash-up thing, but this is just an old MoU figure in a WWE branded box, isn't it?

Edited by AxB

26 minutes ago, AxB said:

EeWZ6tcWoAYE7CP?format=jpg&name=small

See, I know they're doing a WWE/ Masters of the Universe mash-up thing, but this is just an old MoU figure in a WWE branded box, isn't it?

That's from the Thundercats, not Masters of the Universe. That can't be real lol

So either someone in the factory fucked up/ was messing about, or someone decided the best way to shoplift figures and get away with it is to swap one of their old figs into the packaging of the one they're stealing?

• Like 1

That's not a vintage Cheetara.  It's a new MOTU-style by Funko.

Toy Biz made a lot of good WCW figures.  They did not make a lot of good Bret Hart WCW figures.  The ones with sunglasses look like Howard Stern.  Bash At The Beach series probably the best one.  He comes with a giant water cannon gimmick as you'd expect Bret Hart to have.

UK peeps: If you want AEW figures, it looks like they're going to be available (possibly exclusively) from Smyths toys. The bad news is, they're £19.99 each. So the same price in Pounds as they are in Dollars. Rip-off Britain strikes again, bloody brexit et cetera.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, AxB said:

UK peeps: If you want AEW figures, it looks like they're going to be available (possibly exclusively) from Smyths toys. The bad news is, they're £19.99 each. So the same price in Pounds as they are in Dollars. Rip-off Britain strikes again, bloody brexit et cetera.

Cheers, @AxB. Rip off Britain.