DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

EdvCO9XU4AA5lHH?format=jpg&name=medium

Bret Hart won't be happy. Bill Goldberg hurt Hart in his match for the WCW Heavyweight Championship at Starrcade 1999. I know the set is from the celebrated angle with Hart using a concealed steel plate to KO Goldberg when Goldberg speared him on WCW Monday Nitro, March 1999.

14 hours ago, AxB said:

Another figure that's already out of date, with his hand tattoo not being on there. Although apparently it's actually a full sleeve now.

Which just tells you that this has been in the works since probably the beginning of the year, since his hand tattoo is a few months old now. The full sleeve is maybe a week or two old.

Do the WWE Bret Hart figures always look derpy intentionally? I can't bring myself to pay money for such a stupid looking figure despite him being my favourite wwe guy. 

• Like 2

On 7/25/2020 at 12:10 PM, Jiji said:

Do the WWE Bret Hart figures always look derpy intentionally? I can't bring myself to pay money for such a stupid looking figure despite him being my favourite wwe guy. 

I found the Pop Vinyl of Bret is much, much better and I was lucky to find that last week.  But I agree that his regular figures just don't look right.  He had that Ultimate Edition with all the bells and whistles and I was super excited to check it out.  Then I saw to my dismay that all three heads didn't look right.  I didn't realize it was that hard to get Bret's face right but somehow they did.

And I got an email saying that wave 2 of the AEW figures are up for pre-order.  I am convinced that they're bent on making me a poor, poor man when all is said and done.

• Like 3

Ugh, I'm going to try Walmart and Toy Trader (a massive toy shop near by). Way too soon and the conversion and shipping is insane for Canadians. Who is in wave 2? Moxley, Brandi, and? 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Jiji said:

Ugh, I'm going to try Walmart and Toy Trader (a massive toy shop near by). Way too soon and the conversion and shipping is insane for Canadians. Who is in wave 2? Moxley, Brandi, and? 

Wave 2 is Dustin, Mox, Hangman Page, Pentagon Jr, Fenix, and MJF. Brandi is in Wave 1 with the Bucks, Kenny, Jericho, and of course Cody.

• Thanks 2

I had no intention of getting a Naomi figure.  But the glow in the dark aspect might end up being what gets me to buy it.  One because it's Naomi and two because it's a unique idea that they haven't done yet for a figure.  So count me in.