DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

On 7/13/2020 at 8:54 AM, NikoBaltimore said:

If WWE really had to fire people then maybe they should have fired less wrestlers and more idiots making insipid shirt designs like this.

This feels like a very dated spoof/reference to Letterman’s big ass hams bit.

Who could that mysterious man behind the MASK be? At least it's wrestling merch that could literally be anything, so small children won't point and laugh at you. Only 6000 yen! Damn New Era.
NEW ERA(R) x El Desperado 9FIFTY(TM) (Purple)NEW ERA(R) x El Desperado 9FIFTY(TM) (Purple)NEW ERA(R) x El Desperado 9FIFTY(TM) (Purple)

Edited by Ryan
  • Like 1

On 7/13/2020 at 9:31 PM, Jiji said:

I put a huge order in for some tank tops from PWTs last week. Pretty pissed I missed this one. ? Shipping to Canada is ludicrous, so maybe next year. 

On 7/13/2020 at 10:53 PM, Jiji said:

That's like one thing! I think they charged me $55 or 60 US bones for shipping to Canada when it is free in the lower 48.

Sucks when you miss out on deals like that. You have my sympathies.

On 7/7/2020 at 11:02 AM, The Natural said:

I started following NJPW regularly in 2012 to present day so thought it was time to buy some merchandise from them:

056221-ec-ex_480x.jpg?v=1582094337

I asked my Sister for sizing advice so touch wood it fits right. Rather have a hoodie that's loose than a tight one.

So I gave my Dad the money to order this using his work e-mail. When we went to order, it said 1-3 weeks to arrive. We won't be able to follow the order as my Dad was made redundant on Monday and his e-mail with it. The server was down so Dad rang round and found out that the company had gone into administration. Touch wood it arrives and fits (I went up a size to my usual, sizes were Japanese). More importantly, I'm fucked off that my Dad was treated like this. 32 years service, 60 year old loyal employee. 2020 fucking sucks.

Edited by The Natural
  • Sad 3

Some people are getting them in hand already.  They're backordered until September on Ringside collectibles, but I think that's where these folks are getting them from.

They look pretty good.  I feel like everyone looks kind of pale but it might be lighting.  Kenny's hair is so black he looks like a pale goth kid but they're doing a running change with lighter hair according to the MWFP.  They're absolutely in scale with elites to the point that if you stand two Jerichos together, they're the same size.

• Like 1

I preordered a couple this week and will likely get some more next week.  I know the Bubbly set is exclusive to RC but I'll be shocked if I find the rest in Walmart beforehand so online it is.

Now I still have my eye on that authentic scale ring but we'll see how well I'm able to handle preordering this whole set first.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 1

As much as I'd like that real scale ring (square...square posts), I have NOWHERE to put that shit.  I have the MOTUWWE ring on display because it fits PERFECTLY on top of my gigantic Brother printer, and I have to move it whenever I need to use the goddamned printer.   Great printer though, recommend it to everyone.

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

As much as I'd like that real scale ring (square...square posts), I have NOWHERE to put that shit.  I have the MOTUWWE ring on display because it fits PERFECTLY on top of my gigantic Brother printer, and I have to move it whenever I need to use the goddamned printer.   Great printer though, recommend it to everyone.

We finally finished setting up our basement and turns out in all that cleaning up I found the perfect spot to put it on.  Whether I'm willing to spend that much to get it is a different story but it's either going to be the authentic or basic ring that goes there.

• Like 1

I broke and preordered... Uh everything, including the ring. I haven't really collected wrestling toys since I was a kid and the quality is fine but not great... But yeah. 

When are those Penta and Fenix dogs shipping? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jiji said:

I broke and preordered... Uh everything, including the ring. I haven't really collected wrestling toys since I was a kid and the quality is fine but not great... But yeah. 

When are those Penta and Fenix dogs shipping? 

The one from Boss Fight Studio?  Those are coming out in mid to late September.  Was originally gonna come out next month but the pandemic happened.

• Thanks 1

Those the ones we pre ordered last year, right? That's cool. As I don't plan on making this a regular habit, I also ordered the red and white Liger from Ringside. Been eyeing that son of a bitch for a while. It's beautiful. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jiji said:

Those the ones we pre ordered last year, right? That's cool. As I don't plan on making this a regular habit, I also ordered the red and white Liger from Ringside. Been eyeing that son of a bitch for a while. It's beautiful. 

That's the one.  I got those last year and they also showed off a Pentagon and Fenix that's part of the AEW line at the Toy Fair (second wave I believe).  They look great but considering the detail and everything that went into Boss Fight's version I don't feel a need to get another set of the two.

• Like 1

Yeah, we'll see when those drop. I don't know if Walmarts in Canada will carry the toy line but it would be nice not to get gouged by shipping and conversion every time a new few figures drop. When does the Moxley figure release? Wasn't there another late addition?