DVDVR Message Board

2020 WRESTLING MERCH

10 hours ago, D.Z said:

0170957436.jpg?sw=800

So, they really like that guy who designs those generic looking "Everyone at the Performance Centre" shirts?

Speaking of Big Japan, and even though the shirt is too small for me now, my favorite wrestling shirt is still probably the Jun Kasai “Crazy Monkey” Einstein shirt my Dad got me when he went to Japan like 5 or 6 years ago (maybe longer, can’t remember).

He went to that famous wrestling shop - can’t remember the name. I know Ryder and Hawkins did a fig hunt there before. But anyway, I think I posted pics here once because I specifically remember not being able to recognize my Dad because he was wearing a wrestling mask and some members of the board pointed out, “uhhhh I’m pretty sure that’s your Dad, dude!”

3 hours ago, Casey said:

Speaking of Big Japan, and even though the shirt is too small for me now, my favorite wrestling shirt is still probably the Jun Kasai “Crazy Monkey” Einstein shirt my Dad got me when he went to Japan like 5 or 6 years ago (maybe longer, can’t remember).

He went to that famous wrestling shop - can’t remember the name. I know Ryder and Hawkins did a fig hunt there before. But anyway, I think I posted pics here once because I specifically remember not being able to recognize my Dad because he was wearing a wrestling mask and some members of the board pointed out, “uhhhh I’m pretty sure that’s your Dad, dude!”

Was it Toudoukan?  I think I heard them mention that when doing the video.

1 hour ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Was it Toudoukan?  I think I heard them mention that when doing the video.

Yeah, looking at the outside of the store, that's definitely it. Apparently Dad had to take like 3 different train rides to get there. I'm so jealous (and thankful) - the inside of that place looks like insanity and I would absolutely drain my bank account there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Casey said:

Yeah, looking at the outside of the store, that's definitely it. Apparently Dad had to take like 3 different train rides to get there. I'm so jealous (and thankful) - the inside of that place looks like insanity and I would absolutely drain my bank account there.

Well, if you want to drain your bank account they do have an online store.  I haven't bought anything from them yet but it seems like it's possible to get stuff shipped to the US.  https://www.toudoukan.com/@en/

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Well, if you want to drain your bank account they do have an online store.  I haven't bought anything from them yet but it seems like it's possible to get stuff shipped to the US.  https://www.toudoukan.com/@en/

The "TAKA is coming, motherfucker!" shirt for $10 seems like a real steal.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

They do ship to the states, you just have to spend 5,000 yen (~$46 USD) and pay for shipping. They make it pretty easy which hasn't been good for my bank account lately. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, EricG said:

They do ship to the states, you just have to spend 5,000 yen (~$46 USD) and pay for shipping. They make it pretty easy which hasn't been good for my bank account lately. 

Man, that's a good amount for shipping and almost not worth it to just get something cheap.  But considering the goodness that's on there I dread the day I finally get some stuff on there.  Stupid bills.

4 minutes ago, D.Z said:

Cushion Bag

061547-ec5.jpg

You rat bastard! We're getting a new couch and guess what the pillows are going to be. 

• Haha 1