DVDVR Message Board

2019-20 NFL PLAYOFFS: DIVISIONALS

Dolfan in NYC

Just now, Lawful Metal said:

Mahomes puts ketchup on steak

I concede that even though he's not as good as Patrick Mahomes, Deshaun Watson is a better person than Mahomes until we find out a faux pas of a similar nature exists on his side.

2 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

I concede that even though he's not as good as Patrick Mahomes, Deshaun Watson is a better person than Mahomes until we find out a faux pas of a similar nature exists on his side.

He’s friends with James Harden

• Haha 1

Well shit.

Texans had a way better season than I ever expected after such an awful offseason. Looked like a lot of their trades actually planned out, weird draft picks also panned out (RT Tytus Howard being the best Tackle in the draft sure was a surprise). 

Deshaun is great, even if the offense is way to complicated. 

now we look to a future with few if any draft picks, and no GM.

So ... I ain’t mad. I didn’t expect to win last week, and I wasn’t expecting to win this week. BOB makes it hard to pick the Texans to do anything. But Deshaun and DeAndre and JJ are generational talents that can make the most of these terrible game plans.

you can’t expect to win giving up 51.

I don’t think BOB is going anywhere, but please hire a 1) GM, 2) offensive coordinator, 3) a new defensive coach to help or replace RAC. 

Pay Deshaun. Pay Reader. Pay Tunsil. We don’t know how long JJ is gonna stick around.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1