DVDVR Message Board

Royal Rumble XXXIII - 1/26/2020

Dolfan in NYC

30 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Speaking of Naomi - someone posted a photo and I can't find it now of her and Bianca and I am totally cool with them being the next tag champs

Glow-EST

Edited by OctopusCinema
I learned how to use Spoiler tags today
  • Like 6

34 minutes ago, MoeCristyV.1.6 said:

So, how many camera cuts can we fit into one entrance?

YES!

It's unwatchable trash...

In the years ahead Edge will watch this back with his kids and grandkids and they will think.... “Totally needed to see that one guy hold his head and mouth “oh my god”... worth it”

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

And speaking of Satin - if anyone wants to see what an actual co-opted media member looks like (as opposed to what they say about Meltzer)

I understand some of crowd tired of them going back to Charlotte but it to a few years to win me over. She's the Brock of the Women's division, she's probably the most protected person overall beside Becky and Brock. She'll probably never be the smoothest in the ring but she delivers in big matches.

1 minute ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Jericho might as well have attached the pdf of Sasha's AEW contract to that tweet. 

People are saying they need to improve their women’s division. Signing a former Divas Champion might do it. ? 

2 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Idea: Charlotte vs Rhea at WrestleMania.

This wouldn't surprise me at all. Charlotte's not going to Smackdown without Andrade. The company went to too much trouble to get them back on the same show after separating them initially in the last brand split. And the folks that think titles are switching before Mania; you're kidding yourselves. That throws all the pre-event promotion into chaos. 

If it were me, I'd book babyface Alexa against Bayley for the SD title at Mania base the story around how Sasha and Bayely spread rumors about Alexa, took liberties in the ring with her, and managed to paint Alexa as the bad guy. The crowd wants to love her even more than they do, and she got a lot of play in the Rumble, so clearly the office still likes her. 

Imagine being Otis yesterday; "Hey pal, we need your Rumble spot for Shelton, but Mandy's gonna land front-to-front on you during the women's Rumble. It's such good shit!"

"Yes. Yes it is."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Just so everyone knows this: Kevin Dunn is the producer, not the director. He's not the one missing shots. I'm not sure if it's still Kerwin Silfies, but I think so.

31 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

FTFY

Hate the right person.

Yeah, @Brian Fowler is right. Kevin Dunn does suck. KE-VIN SUCKS! KE-VIN SUCKS! The worst.

3 hours ago, odessasteps said:

So ... smiles with just lips is okay, but smiles with teeth is bad, right? 

Showing teeth is a sign of being submissive. 

1 hour ago, Brian Fowler said:

FTFY

Hate the right person.

To follow up on something discussed on the Royal Rumble post-game show with Mike Epsenhart for PWInsider Elite subscribers, Kevin Dunn was listed as the director of the Royal Rumble PPV last night.  He and Michael Mansury go back and forth on directing major shows, but we are told Dunn was in the primary position last night.  It's been passed around that I reported Dunn was not at the show, but that was never stated or reported.

• Thanks 1