DVDVR Message Board

NXT - WINTER 2020

Dolfan in NYC

5 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Matthew continues to make friends everywhere:

I wonder if he gave Randy a bad edible or something. 

So Matt Riddle's pissed off:

Goldberg, 

Brock Lesnar, 

Vince McMahon, 

Randy Orton. 

Missing anybody?

2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

(For the record, I think if Riddle actually had heat with these people, they wouldn't be messing around on Twitter.)

1 hour ago, Craig H said:

From Randy, that's just a sign of respect.

Yeah, I read that tweet as “I hated you at first, but now I get your schtick. Good luck, kid,” only to throw in a final fuck you because he’s Randy Orton.

Any chance we get Becky, Finn or Sheamus at the Dublin NXT UK Takeover? 

Any chance we get Finn v. Walter at NXT UK Takeover Dublin?????

Any chance we get Finn v. Walter at NXT Takeover Dublin, do a title change, then do the rematch in Austria or Germany, and then sell out Wembley Stadium for the rubber match? 

Devlin vs Walter already main evented in Dublin, twice for OTT.  Scrappermania on March 16th 2019 was the most recent. It's on Dailymotion.

2 hours ago, AxB said:

Devlin vs Walter already main evented in Dublin, twice for OTT.  Scrappermania on March 16th 2019 was the most recent. It's on Dailymotion.

Never seen the OTT matches, but I don't really want to see Devlin vs. Walter in NXT UK again anyways. I'm not all that fond of Devlin. He is just the most obvious choice with the constant talk of him being the Irish ace.

2 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Never seen the OTT matches,

Here's the first one:

From August 19th 2018. And the rematch:

March 16th 2019.

• Like 1

Thanks but honestly I just haven't seen them out of a lack of interest in Devlin. Still I suppose I should give them a shot eventually since it sounds like he is a better face out in the indies than he is a a heel in
NXT UK.

Re:  the Dream/Roddy angle, I agree that the only way this makes any sense is if it’s a double turn.  If Dream was just screwing with him about Marina it would be *somehwhat* more justifiable since she’s established as a heel on TV, but bringing an innocent kid into it just makes Dream look like a psychopath.

And a double turn would be great, actually.   It’s time to bust up UE, Roddy was on fire as a baby face playing the family man prior to joining that group, and Dream’s act has always played better when he was more toward the heel side of the character.

Edited by EVA

There is a chance Balor shows up on the Dublin Takeover just in that he is going to be on the TV tapings in March

So theoretically - they could shoot something to set up a match

Of course it is also possible it will just be a meet & greet or something to juice ticket sales

Finn vs. Walter would be pretty awesome, and I'd be down for them trading places as champs. Walter wins Mania weekend, Balor wins in Dublin. Walter wins a re-match at the first US takeover after Mania, then rattle off some dream matches before setting up Keith Lee to win the belt Survivor Series weekend.

Alternatively Walter wins the NXT (USA) title and refuses to defend it in America, thus making NXT UK must watch TV for NXT fans and forcing them to not cancel WWE Network.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1