DVDVR Message Board

NXT - WINTER 2020

Dolfan in NYC

38 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Second part is still upsetting to watch even now. Never known anybody to fuck a knee as bad as Tegan Nox did at Mae Young Classic 2018. Read and wince:

DpwWYjyWsAAFS57?format=jpg&name=large

The crazy thing is that it didn't even look like anything happened.  She's a trooper for getting up and still trying to wrestle with all of those injuries.  She's tougher than I'd ever dream of being.

• Like 2

On 2/10/2020 at 12:21 AM, Go2Sleep said:

Aaliyah is another one who I'm pretty sure is dying for a change of scenery. She was one of the more promising mostly-WWE-raised women after the 4HW, but she's been buried under the constant influx of talent that's been coming into NXT year after year. She's still pretty young and would stand out a hell of a lot more in AEW than she does doing job duty in NXT.

Aaliyah just returned tonight at a live show in Tampa. Not sure why she took a break or if she was injured or something.

4 hours ago, Eivion said:

Hope she and Borne are teaming again. I thought the two worked well together and were becoming a solid little team. Them under the Robert Stone Brand with Chelsea Green would be neat to see.

That's a great fit, they need a strong charismatic veteran leader like Chelsea to eventually backstab and send her into a downward spiral follow.

On 2/10/2020 at 11:04 AM, nofuture said:

Here's an interview with her from a few months ago.  She's been training there once a month for the last few years.  Guess since she's 18 now, they can officially sign her.

This lead me to this AWESOME interview with Tyler Breeze:

Today in someone thought this was a good idea for a babyface to do

So I am supposed to hate Roderick because he.... umm... is a good dad and has a happy marriage????

(And that isn't even getting into the face playing into misogynistic stereotypes)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Yeah, this is a really bad route they're going down with this angle.  If it leads to a double turn then maybe I can justify it.  But the whole thing still feels gross and I'd rather they scrap the family part of the feud.

• Like 1