DVDVR Message Board

NWA (Current Version) Discussion

Returning with PPV titled "Back For the Attack"  - I love using another Dokken song title like the way it started. Sunday afternoon March 21 on Fite for 19.99. Tapings to follow with Powerrr's return that Tuesday on Fite via "low cost subscripton bundle". All shows will be without a crowd.

I'm glad to hear the NWA is back, but what kind of roster could they have left? Eli Drake, James Storm, Eddie Kingston, Ricky Starks are all gone and if they're smart they won't touch Scurll with a 20mfoot pole. That leaves them with, what, Strictly Business and Trevor Murdoch?

20 minutes ago, BrianS81177 said:

I'm glad to hear the NWA is back, but what kind of roster could they have left? Eli Drake, James Storm, Eddie Kingston, Ricky Starks are all gone and if they're smart they won't touch Scurll with a 20mfoot pole. That leaves them with, what, Strictly Business and Trevor Murdoch?

They are currently advertising: Nick Aldis, Thunder Rosa, Aron Stevens, Trevor Murdoch, Elijah Burke, Tim Storm, and Kamille 

i'll reserve judgment until all the details are out, but coming back with a reduced-roster PPV and following it up with a paid subscription weekly show is a tough sell to me.

or maybe removing all your content from youtube just rubs me the wrong way....

Okay, so they take out all the Youtube stuff from before only to replace it with a teaser video?  That seems like a rather asinine decision and having to pay for Powerr on Fite doesn't like something I want to do at this time.  If it ends up being great then we'll see but unfortunately this might be it for me.  Besides, the studio show was great as they could play off the crowd in a more intimate setting.  So doing this without one is going to feel pretty jarring even if everybody else is doing it.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 1

On 3/2/2021 at 7:24 PM, BrianS81177 said:

Wait til you found out who the current women’s champion is dating.

1 hour ago, Super Ape said:

Wait til you found out who the current women’s champion is dating.

Quick search shows she's dating Moose. Not sure how verified that is but is that still true? 

2 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Quick search shows she's dating Moose. Not sure how verified that is but is that still true? 

I coulda swore she was dating Marty. And also, I know Marty’s friends with Aldis, and if he stuck up for Latimer I expect the same for Marty.

Marty was dating Deonna Purrazzo, but that's been over for awhile.

EDIT: Marty & Serena were both at Ricochet's NYE party, but I don't think that means they were or are dating.

Edited by Casey

Well, so long NWA.  I enjoyed Powerr a ton but I just can't support anybody that has him as part of it.

EDIT:  Oh, man there's some gold in those replies.  This is not going to end well for them at all.

Edited by NikoBaltimore

The new NWA roster so far: NWA Champion Nick Aldis, NWA National Champion Trevor Murdoch, NWA TV Champion Elijah Burke, Jordan Clearwater, Tim Storm, Slice Boogie, Aron Stevens, Tyrus, Crimson.

Edited by D.Z
  • Sad 1