DVDVR Message Board

2020 Q1 & and now Q2 TV DISCUSSION

RIPPA

1 hour ago, Craig H said:

The ending is perfect.

For you, and based on your anecdote, I understand why. 

For those who were disappointed to see the mystical part of the show to triumph over science, not so much. 

Lucked into free premium channels for a little while so finally doing a proper watch of Mike Judge's Tales From The Tour Bus, and man, I really wish this show was on a channel that had an actual following and wasn't only seen by people during "free preview weekends" or "free with subscription to more popular channel".

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

@clintthecrippler thanx bigtime for reminding me about that series. I coincidentally have a Cinemax free preview (go figure) hooked up on Prime so I'm binging it right now and it's awesome. Given the nature of the show and the business that animation is set to do this seems like a no-brainer to do some more seasons of. 

Really hoping he can squeeze more seasons in somewhere in between the new Beavis and Butt-head deal. Apparently before Season 2 aired on TV he did a preview screening of a few S2 episodes here in L.A. and stated that he would like to do at least two additional seasons at some point, one on stand-up comedy and one on gangsta rap. 

• Like 1

I got excited around a year ago when I saw that Aya Cash was going to be Stormfront. Seemed like perfect casting given how well she performed in You're the Worst. Everything I keep seeing from season 2 of the Boys looks so awesome. I'm definitely going to re-watch the first season.

• RIPPA locked and unpinned this topic