DVDVR Message Board

Marvel - Everything Else - 2020

On 8/12/2020 at 12:22 PM, AxB said:

Do you watch this guy's videos? He spends 8 hours watching a 2 hour movie at quarter speed to pick up on easter eggs and that's his whole channel:

Thanks again for this, @AxB. Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse (2018), what a film.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Morbius

International Trailer (Specifically for Japan)

First minute is Jared Leto rambling. Actual movie footage starts at the 1 minute mark.

I can't remember if we had already gotten the Michael Keaton tease or not since I legit forgot this movie existed until now

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Morbius

First minute is Jared Leto rambling. Actual movie footage starts at the 1 minute mark.

I can't remember if we had already gotten the Michael Keaton tease or not since I legit forgot this movie existed until now

We had and don't blame you for forgetting. I really like Michael Keaton but he'll have to go some for me to watch this. Fuckin' Suicide Squad Joker.

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Morbius

Well that did exactly nothing for me. Ugh.

There was a second of a Spider-Man poster with Murderer graffittied on it, like the Oscar Pistorius poster on the Phone Box on my high street.

No, I don't know why British Telecome haven't taken the poster off yet.

• 3 weeks later...