DVDVR Message Board

UPCOMING VIDEO GAME RELEASES (2020 & Beyond)

RIPPA

If Bloodlines 2 was going to be a launch title, I'd buy a Series X system this fall.  However it looks like a lot of those games won't hit until sometime next year.

I've already got my voucher for the free Series X version of Cyberpunk 2077 since I'm getting it for XB1.

Edited by J.T.

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Hey! They at least gave you a trailer

Oooooo.  Pretty!

Also looks like I have to play vampire detective and track down another serial killer..

Edited by J.T.

Wow who decided on Sims 4 as the art style for that?  Fucking gross.

The other game that has the mechanics from Jeckyll and Hyde but like the good version looks dope though

Edited by Tromatagon

Vampire The Maquerade Bloodlines 2 made me think it was the oft-rumored BioShock reboot being developed for next gen consoles at first.

The only ones I'm excited for are Yakuza: Like A Dragon (face it, it'll be on PS5 and definitely PS4) and Scarlet Nexus (Code Vein May Cry). The rest doesn't even differentiate much between what's on consoles now and what will be on PS5/Xbox Series X.

My wallet is safe.

This isn't really "news" per se, but this confirms that whatever Bethesda is up to, Starfield is almost certain to land before Elder Scrolls 6, and it still doesn't sound like Starfield is particularly close.

Keep in mind Todd Howard himself said at E3 2018 that they started "putting things on paper" for Starfield 5 years ago at that point so... yeah.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Insert Destiny joke here

It's free to play and gonna be on Steam so guarantee some traffic at least.

I'm interested in both since my game group is getting sick and tired of OW.

7 hours ago, Death From Above said:

This isn't really "news" per se, but this confirms that whatever Bethesda is up to, Starfield is almost certain to land before Elder Scrolls 6, and it still doesn't sound like Starfield is particularly close.

Keep in mind Todd Howard himself said at E3 2018 that they started "putting things on paper" for Starfield 5 years ago at that point so... yeah.

Its been known that Starfield was the next game for Bethesda for nearly a year now if not longer. They officially announced it and ES6 an E3 or two ago. Also based on the time it takes to make for their games Starfield is likely either coming out this year or next year. Probably would have been this year had the COVID pandemic not struck as there were apparently signs they may have been getting a trailer together for E3 in business hirings some months back. The only reason they seemingly hadn't finished it already is because they took a break from it to do a company wide rush job to put Fallout 76 together. 

Honestly I imagine we see ES6 in 2022 or 2023. Its actually scarier how far away Fallout 5 presumably is.

2 minutes ago, Raziel said:

Are they putting Create-a-Skater back in?  It was noticeably absent in the HD release for PS3.

The remaster will include features from across the history of the series, some of which weren’t in those first two games, including revert, lip tricks, wall plants, and more. The game includes both create-a-skater and create-a-park features, and players will be able to share their custom parks online.

They are clear to say they have MOST of the OG soundtrack, not all. Goldfinger is on the list so I'm good. Spotify is nice to have too. My friends and I are so danged excited for this. Wish it came out during the summer and not right when work picks up again.