DVDVR Message Board

UPCOMING VIDEO GAME RELEASES (2020 & Beyond)

RIPPA

3 hours ago, The Natural said:

I prefer the original Peter Parker face in Spider-Man to the new version.

Of all the controversies in all the world, over the entirety of my life, this is the one I understand the least.  I don't know why anyone could possibly care what Peter Parker's face looks like when he's literally wearing a mask for 90% of the fucking game.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm a little sick of the multiple articles being written about the face change and seeing pictures of it pop up on here. Move on. It's not a big deal.

And yeah, dude is under a mask for most of the game. 

Edited by Craig H
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, supremebve said:

Of all the controversies in all the world, over the entirety of my life, this is the one I understand the least.  I don't know why anyone could possibly care what Peter Parker's face looks like when he's literally wearing a mask for 90% of the fucking game.  

so , you would think this yes but............  I was driving Shocker, Buccanero, and Caristico   to a show and we stopped at a Rite Aid for snacks.  Caristico wanted me to buy him a $70 electric razor.  I responded by telling him "dude you wear a mask 50% of your life.   He made a sad puppy face and walked away. 

8 hours ago, paintedbynumbers said:

so , you would think this yes but............  I was driving Shocker, Buccanero, and Caristico   to a show and we stopped at a Rite Aid for snacks.  Caristico wanted me to buy him a $70 electric razor.  I responded by telling him "dude you wear a mask 50% of your life.   He made a sad puppy face and walked away. 

Did he walk away or did he hop onto a conveniently placed trampoline and bounce away?

Before you answer, keep in mind that I'm going to be sad if it's the former.

• Like 1

I saw that and wondered if it was going to be a full-blown physical release or not.

But it turns out it's like $6 for both games, so I will be picking that up eventually.  Kinda too bad they didn't just tack onto Switch Online, but it looks like it plays the same regardless (meaning, rewind feature).

On 10/21/2020 at 7:42 PM, Eoae said:

Did he walk away or did he hop onto a conveniently placed trampoline and bounce away?

Before you answer, keep in mind that I'm going to be sad if it's the former.

I really should have elaborated because what happened next really blows all laws of physics.   So he walked away sad.  Shocker, Bucannero, and Caristico ended up with snacks and energy drinks.  They didn't have US currency so I bought it no biggie.  Shocker gave me 2 shirts Buc still charged me for his.      Anyhow, I am driving them all back to the venue which is outside in the parking lot of a giant Mexican market/restaurant. People are walking down the street so Sam tells me "make sure Caristico has is mask on" As we are pulling close I ask him to put his mask on. He doesn't.  I ask again, nothing.  Shocker says "don't worry he will know when it's time"  Mind you these guys have never been to the venue have no idea where it is.  So we are less than a minute away and I am panicking. I look back still no mask on.  Shocker looks at me and says "he will know"   As we turn to the road 10 secs later magically Caristico is masked.  It was like the people on America's got Talent who change in and out of wardrobes in seconds. How he fucking knew it was the street the venue is on I will never know but he did. Caristico would then forget his hoodie in my car.  Sam texts me that night asking me to bring it to the hotel. I couldn't, I had to be up early for work. We eventually got it back to him but it was 80 degrees and the guy had on a hoodie, he wears a mask and wanted an electric razor. Strange fellow.  

Another funny thing I should mention is how we got Caristico from the airport.  I had already been around Shocker and Rey Buccanero for the majority of the morning. Breakfast and took them to their hotel to rest.  I was going to get Caristico alone but he didn't know me and I'd never seen him unmasked so I couldn't do it alone. Shocker and Rey came with. I park the car in the express pick up lane and while the car is moving Rey jumps out of the back seat and goes running towards the waiting area like a mad man. 10 mins later he comes back with Caristico who looked like a mexican model.  It was a fun day, the only thing I am sad about is I didn't have the chance to pick up Ultimo Dragon.  I was lucky enough to speak with him and Joel Gertner in depth after the show. Dragon was going to give me the shirt off his back as he said "same size"

I'm 6'2 he's not the same size as me.  Anyhow no trampoline for Caristico but he did tell Shocker repeatedly what a dick Vince McMahon is. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cliff Hanger said:

If a game can get delayed after going gold then what does that phrase even mean anymore

This is the Master P plan.  Sell hundreds of thousands of copies of your piece of shit album before they figure out that it is a piece of shit.