DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

RIPPA

4 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

01-02 era fat Ruckus was awesome.

I always found it amusing that people stopped caring about Ruckus after he bettered himself, lost the weight and immediately became just another flippy floppy guy.

• Like 1

Just now, Pete said:

I always found it amusing that people stopped caring about Ruckus after he bettered himself, lost the weight and immediately became just another flippy floppy guy.

Well, yeah, I mean a big part of his appeal (at least to me) was seeing a dude that big doing ridiculous spots like that.

I think  another part of it is that by the time he slimmed down little flippy dudes were a lot more ubiquitous so it didn't seem as impressive.

On 1/30/2020 at 1:48 PM, Pete said:

InsidiousDistinctCommabutterfly-size_res

I can't stop watching this. It's fascinating. What was the plan here? Did Kasai really think he could break through the table, or that the ladder wouldn't move without anyone holding it? And to think that's only like a two out of ten on the Kasai "Working A Match With My Elbow Bone Sticking Out of My Arm" scale. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I liked The Downward Spiral for an obvious reason.

I remember Edge using it in 1998 as Kanyon (R.I.P.) was in WCW. A popular move with differing variations. The jumping one R-Truth uses to the spinning Sister Abigail by The Fiend Bray Wyatt.