DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

RIPPA

14 hours ago, bazzil said:

Modern day WWE directors cut of WM3

sgiqjk7b4ed41.gif

Dude, they missed so much Sunday night.  I don't usually watch anything from the main roster, but there were at least 2 times when I was frustrated with their constant cuts.  When they missed Edge's first whatever he did to show a random patch of crowd I looked at my friend and asked, "is there a person alive who turns on wrestling to see the crowd?"  I don't understand what makes them think that is a good idea.  Imagine Brett Favre coming out of retirement, and throws a deep pass on the first play, but instead of them showing the play they're doing a random crowd shot.  That's essentially what happened.  Someone we never thought would be back, made a surprise comeback and they decided to show the crowd instead of the ring.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, The Natural said:

3igx6Ty.gif

One of my favourite wrestling moves since Daniel Bryan used it to beat John Cena cleanly for the WWE Championship in a classic match at SummerSlam 2013.

Had you never seen a KENTA match before then or did the Busaiku Knee Kick becoming "The Knee that Beat John Cena" make it a favorite?