DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

RIPPA

Yeah, definitely not. It sounds like they started to finally push him appropriately from Survivor Series, so it's not a huge missed opportunity but if you look at what AEW has done with less (Jungle Boy), I do feel like he'd be further ahead in the pecking order there.

Was looking at JB's cagematch profile to see if he's worked any indies since Dynamite started and he has not. He's wrestled 8 matches since the beginning of October. How are young, greenish guys like him supposed to improve at that rate? And Jungle Boy has only had one singles match, the Jericho match, in that time frame. I hope talent needing more ring time start to take on indie dates because I can't imagine it being easy to improve at a good rate in that environment. Maybe if they had a training centre in Atlanta or something, that would go a long way even though it's not the same and we've seen how green those NXT homegrown talent can be despite the Performance Center.

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 11:11 PM, PetrolCB said:

I mean, really, this could be any match; but was this the one where Sandman is tripping on acid, calling Sabu "lizard"?

Wait, what? This is a thing? Has Sandman talked about this before because this sounds AMAZING

I had always heard that Sandman thought Sabu was Godzilla and this was apparently at that November to Remember. Now I just found this New Jack story: 

Now they could be mutually exclusive, I dunno. 

To make this poignant to the thread, here are some mishaps/occurrences from that N2R match. 

tumblr_inline_p7wn1zKyo31r5344l_400.gifv

tumblr_inline_p7wn20HY9b1r5344l_500.gifv

source.gif

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

I had always heard that Sandman thought Sabu was Godzilla and this was apparently at that November to Remember. Now I just found this New Jack story: 

Now they could be mutually exclusive, I dunno. 

To make this poignant to the thread, here are some mishaps/occurrences from that N2R match. 

tumblr_inline_p7wn1zKyo31r5344l_400.gifv

tumblr_inline_p7wn20HY9b1r5344l_500.gifv

source.gif

It's 3:30 in the morning and I'm trying desperately not to laugh as hard as I want to at this so I don't wake up the 20+ angry psych patients at work but this is all *****. Thank you

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Phil4126 said:

It's 3:30 in the morning and I'm trying desperately not to laugh as hard as I want to at this so I don't wake up the 20+ angry psych patients at work but this is all *****. Thank you

It's one of the worst matches ever. That bad.

• Like 1