DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2020 Wrestling Photos

RIPPA

His heart may be in the right place but that really isn't the right way of going about that. He's a politician, albeit retired. He can do better than playing dress-up.

Anyway, according to Wiki he considers himself a Shia Muslim and a Buddhist as well. Not sure how that works. Shit, it's Inoki, what do you want? After all these years it's silly to be surprised at anything to do with the man.

Easily the most interesting human being in professional wrestling history from my perspective. I remember reading an article about just his politics a year or so ago and it was fascinating.

But yeah, take your pick from sources. 1001 Nights, Henry V, several feudal Japanese nobles did that. I don't remember them getting an action figure for it but hey, they weren't Antonio Inoki.

12 hours ago, AxB said:

Anyway, the other wrestler in the picture is Nor 'Phoenix' Diana, who wrestles in a Hijab.

How is she as a wrestler?  I remember seeing some really positive press on her wearing a Hijab to the ring and always took a liking to her since then.  I believe Mustafa Ali tweeted some stuff about her as well.

10 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

How is she as a wrestler?  I remember seeing some really positive press on her wearing a Hijab to the ring and always took a liking to her since then.  I believe Mustafa Ali tweeted some stuff about her as well.

Haven't seen the match yet. I'm guessing she's probably quite green though. I think the event is on Fite... yeah, it is. $9.99 to own forever.

• Like 1