DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2020 Wrestling Photos

RIPPA

You missed no-selling, working too stiff, shitty moonsaults, and injuring opponents and then blaming them for it, to be fair.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, AxB said:

You missed no-selling, working too stiff, shitty moonsaults, and injuring opponents and then blaming them for it, to be fair.

Well that means we need to hate 70% of Indy workers, if that's the criteria.

• Thanks 1

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
23 minutes ago, AxB said:

So...

Anyone have an idea what Still Life With Apricots and Pears is like in the ring?

I've seen a couple of their matches from Chikara. They have some very expressive body language and I thought their submission finish (the Venus de Milo, I think it was called?) was pretty neat. I think they'll be really good in a couple of years, but they don't seem to have a lot of experience currently. Cagematch only lists them as having 54 matches thusfar.

10 hours ago, AxB said:

16 minutes ago, mystman said:

Yeah, obviously Sane deserved to be slapped in the face for getting a concussion! C'mon guys, she's a fucking saint!

My opinion on Charlotte Flair's really gone down for what she did to Kairi Sane at TLC 2019. 

Just throwing this out there, but when someone fucks up something in Stardom occasionally they will get a minor slap from their opponent. Its pretty much the same thing Charlotte did to Kairi, and of course is where Kairi's from meaning its nothing she likely hasn't done herself or received before. 

Edited by Eivion

7 hours ago, Eivion said:

Just throwing this out there, but when someone fucks up something in Stardom occasionally they will get a minor slap from their opponent. Its pretty much the same thing Charlotte did to Kairi, and of course is where Kairi's from meaning its nothing she likely hasn't done herself or received before. 

They do it in Japan. Justified everyone move on. 

3 hours ago, Zartan said:

They do it in Japan. Justified everyone move on. 

Don't know about justified. More that its seems to be a thing between workers so I doubt there is much in the way of hard feelings over it. Personally, that bothered me a lot less than the powerbomb where it had to have finally become obvious that Kairi was out of it.

Edited by Eivion