DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2020 Wrestling Photos

RIPPA

So if I was to tell you that the current IWA Mid-South Women's Champion was called Alice Crowley, you would no doubt assume that this is someone doing an evil, devil worship dark magic satanist, Aleister Crowley-if-he-was-a-girl gimmick, right?

VIRxeGiR_400x400.jpg

Nope.

• Like 2

On 1/12/2020 at 7:51 AM, The Natural said:

Jushin Liger IS Bill Brasky. "Jushin Liger ordered me to jam my thumb up his ass and it was the greatest experience of my career!"

• Haha 2

So I'm at work, and I'm reading the paper because it's gone quiet. And the centre pages (once you take out the pullout sections) are usually a big double splash photo, right? Well, this time it's a Wrestling picture, from Pro Wrestling Eve's Wrestling Queendom 3 this weekend. Zoe Lucas is in it. So I check her twitter, and she's not mentioned being in a national newspaper at all. So I took a picture of the paper and tweeted it, ating her to makes sure she saw it. And she retweeted it, so presumably she didn't know.

Probably should have at'ed Pro Wrestling EVE while I was at it, but presumably they are following her. And presumably the photographer told them something about it. Anyway, the other wrestler in the picture is Nor 'Phoenix' Diana, who wrestles in a Hijab.

• Like 2