DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2020 Wrestling Photos

RIPPA

2 hours ago, The Natural said:

Well done, WWE. I wonder if Jushin Thunder Liger will join the WWE Hall of Fame like Antonio Inoki and Stan Hansen?

I don't think any of us are asking for him to be in a headlining spot, but god damn,if Liger isn't in the hall of fame then what the hell are we doing? How many guys on NXT, RAW, and Smackdown have been posting well deserved #thankyouliger moments on the social media machines? These damn kids today can't really wrap their heads around how important he is or how revolutionary he was but I know the first time I saw Jushin Liger vs Brian Pillman in WCW, eleven year old me was all "I NEED MORE OF THIS RIGHT THE HELL NOW" He's a no brainer to me and I can see Regal pushing for it. And he deserves it. Thank you, Liger

• Like 4

9 hours ago, AxB said:

60143f1681e73f5652a28d41177eaf01aa08a028

Some things, the further away you get from them, the less they make sense. Because looking at it now, I don't think I'd buy that these lot were all friends with each other.

Also based on Necro at the last ICW show this weekend, he may weigh less than then the Lacey does in this picture

3 hours ago, The Natural said:

Well done, WWE. I wonder if Jushin Thunder Liger will join the WWE Hall of Fame like Antonio Inoki and Stan Hansen?

When he worked Breeze at the first Takeover I figured that was the big setup for him getting a Fujinami-type nomination.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, hammerva said:

Also based on Necro at the last ICW show this weekend, he may weigh less than then the Lacey does in this picture

I haven't seen this past weekend's show where he took on Schlak, but Necro looked like shit last year when he showed up in Joey Janela's Greatest Clusterfuck battle royal.

3 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

There's a pic of him in the Indies thread. It's rough. 

I remembered that Liger had that NXT match but forgot it was against... Breezy? Of all people? Boy is that a feather in his cap.

In hindsight it is hard to believe but around 2015 Tyler Breeze was a hot character as Prince Pretty.  Plus he came around when the indie superstars didn't start to sign with NXT like now.  Then he went to the main roster and did absolutely nothing and now he is where he is now. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, hammerva said:

In hindsight it is hard to believe but around 2015 Tyler Breeze was a hot character as Prince Pretty.  Plus he came around when the indie superstars didn't start to sign with NXT like now.  Then he went to the main roster and did absolutely nothing and now he is where he is now. 

I actually thought he was the next big thing with his self-obsessed social media character with selfie stick and all that... then he got called up

• Like 3